Voice That You Keep For Yourself

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

" Cha Hakyeon, you better show yourself or i will kill you," Taekwoon's scream can be heard around school. All student shudder once they listen to the roar. They know, a lion is going to eat his prey alive. 

' Cha Hakyeon is going to died today '

" Yah, Lee Hongbin, where is Hakyeon?"
 " I..d..d..don't know," He shuttering. He can feel murder aura from Taekwoon glare. 

" Don't try to hiding him. If i know you accomplice with him, i will kill you too. Along with your best friend." Hongbin gulp.He can feel his heart beating so fast.

" Yah, are you crazy? What are you doing this time huh?" Hongbin shout at Hakyeon that hiding behind door.

" Nothing. I'm just send a video of him singing into this one singing competition." said Hakyeon.

"You what?" Hongbin widened his eyes.

" Yeah, i heard there was singing competition in town, so i think its nice for Taekwoon to join right?" said Hakyeon as if he not doing anything wrong.

"Why he so mad though? Isn't he have nice voice. So, he should let people know more about his hidden talent." 

" But you just do without his permission. It is so wrong,"

" It is?" Hongbin feel like to choke his dumb friend.

" Omg, why you are so stupid? No wonder he really mad. You know he don't like attention right?"

" Hey watch your mouth. I'm not stupid okay, i do it because i know, it his dream to be a singer. He has a great voice. But he just too shy." said Hakyeon. Proud of himself being a good friend. Really good friend huh?

Hongbin sigh as he remove his glasses and pinching the bridge of his nose. 

" I don't know why i have friend like you. You always do something without asking us beforehand. I still remember you tell Jaehwan about how Wonshik feel towards him. He don't even ready to confess his feeling."

Hakyeon nodded. " Oh..I remember it because Wonshik almost throw me into that dirty lake. It because he too coward to confess his feeling. What's so hard about telling someone that you like them?" Hongbin give his murder eyes to Hakyeon. 

" What about Sanghyuk? You tell his mother that he failed in his exam."

" It because his mother asking me. I don't like lying so i just tell her the truth."

" Enough, i think i will going crazy if i keep talking to you." Hongbin standing and move to the door.

" Hey,where are you going?"

Hongbin out from his class and look around. Looking for someone. 

" Yah, Taekwoon, Hakyeon is here. Hurry come before i kill him instead." Yell Hongbin. 

" Yah, what are you doing?" Hakyeon widened his eyes. Motion his finger to his mouth. Try to tell Hongbin to shut up.

Taekwoon smirk after heard Hongbin. He rushes running into Hongbin direction. But he see Hakyeon already running away. 

" YAH, CHA HAKYEON!!"

Hakyeon thought he was good runner. He thought he already escape. He thought he was save. But he forgot that his opponent is an athlete that has a very long leg. 

" Where you think you are going Cha.Hak.Yeon? My lovely friend." Taekwoon give a murderous smile. Hakyeon gulp. He can feel his death day today. Goodbye world.

" Hi Taekwoon, how are you? I hope you doing fine. Sorry Taekwoon but i have a lot of work to do today. See you next time,"

Hakyeon try to escape. Unfortunately, Taekwoon fast than him. Taekwoon catch his back collar and drag him to somewhere. 

" Auch," Hakyeon yelp when Taekwoon push him sitting on the chair. Taekwoon take one chair and put infront of Hakyeon. He sitting cross his leg.

" Now you tell me why you do this?" said Taekwoon. He purposely raised his voice to make Hakyeon scared but ended up getting annoying when Hakyeon only smile at him. Not even have scared face. 

" I do because i think its right." Smile Hakyeon.

" You really want to die right? I told you so many times that i don't like an attention." 

" Yeah, i know."

" So, why you do this?"

" Because i know you have a nice voice Taekwoon ah, its such a waste if people don't know about that."

" But i don't want people to know though?"

" Yah, don't you see in internet? People praise your voice. They said you have an angelic voice. Isn't it a good thing?"

" As i said Cha Hakyeon,  i don't like an attention. I don't need their praise. I don't want them to know about me."

" So you want to keep your voice for   yourself?

" Yes!!!,"

" You are so stingy,"

" Whatever, i will do whatever i want. Its my voice anyway." Taekwoon get up from his sit and hold Hakyeon shoulder with both hand.

He looking straight into Hakyeon eyes.

' What he doing?'

' My god, why my heart pounding hard like this? '

Hakyeon close his eyes as Taekwoon get closer.He can feel Taekwoon's breath near his ear. 

" Cha Hakyeon," Hakyeon swallow his saliva when Taekwoon whisper to him.

" Remove my name from that competition or i'll make sure you never see sunrise for tomorrow," Taekwoon left from that place leaving dumbfounded Hakyeon alone.

" What the heck Jung Taekwoon, you don't even need to get closer just to tell me that," Hakyeon yell.

" Hahaha, that as a punishment." Taekwoon laugh from far. He really enjoy see Hakyeon flustered face. 

" My voice only for you Cha Hakyeon. I don't need other people praise my voice. I only need hear that word from you."

 

p/s sorry,my story not good as other writer.