Friend

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

Taekwoon and Hakyeon was childhood friend but they always fighting for simple matter. And usually Taekwoon always give in and find Hakyeon back to console him. 

" Please don't angry with me Hakyeon ah,"

Taekwoon knock Hakyeon room and he siting lean back against the door. " Okay-okay, you're right, i'm wrong. You win, I lose. Satisfied?"

No respond.

" Yah, you better come out or i will kick this door. Don't be such a kid." Taekwoon lose his patient but he still softening his voice. 

" Go away Taekwoon, i don't want see anyone today." Hakyeon voice can be heard from inside. Taekwoon realise something is not right from Hakyeon voice.

' Is he crying '

Taekwoon knock the door more louder than before. He feel uneasy. Usually Hakyeon will come out from his room and hug Taekwoon and say " I know you will come." but now he was chased away.

After he got nothing from Hakyeon, he give up and go home.

Next day after class ended he rushed to find Hakyeon in his class. He need to know Hakyeon condition. His world feel empty without Hakyeon by his side.

" Hakyeon? He not coming today. I thought you already know." Hongbin said.

Taekwoon sigh.

Then Hyuk, Hakyeon's classmate say something that make Taekwoon feel like his heart feel like going to explode.

" I heard that his family will move to Japan next week. His father got promotion and they need to move," Taekwoon looking at Hyuk without blinking. He feel like the world around him stop for a while.

He lost in his mind until he realised that he already in front of Hakyeon house. He about to knock the door then Hakyeon pull the door and surprise to see Taekwoon in front of him.

 

They both looking at the sea in a silence.

Trying to find a suitable word to talk.

" Uhmm, i heard you will move to Japan next week." Taekwoon start the conversation. 

' Please say no '

" Yes, i'm going to move Taekwoon ah," Hakyeon try to smiling and look into Taekwoon eyes.

" So, i guess this is the end right?" Taekwoon laugh awkwardly holding his back neck.

It really feel awkward. But rather awkward he just feel like he will lose something in his life. Something really precious. He sit beside Hakyeon and write something on the sand with his finger.

" Don't you feel angry?" 

" About what?"

" I don't even tell you that i will move,"

" Of course i'm angry, really angry, i'm as your bestfriend is the last person to know about your moving," Taekwoon stop his writing on the sand. His eyes look sad. Hakyeon swallow his saliva and try to explain but Taekwoon continue his talking 

" But, i know you Hakyeon ah, You are the most coward person that i ever know." 

" What the hell? Are you kidding me Jung Taekwoon? " Hakyeon look really angry at Taekwoon. 

But Taekwoon only smile back at him. " I know that you scare to tell me. Scared to hurt me when i know about your moving. That's why you crying right? When i try to console you last time,"

"I..." 

" Hey, don't worry, everything is going to be fine.

" No, it not fine,"

" Why are you saying that, think about it Yeon ah, you will get a new friend, new school, i bet you will be popular at there since you have a cute face," Taekwoon try to crack a joke.

" But you're will not be there," Hakyeon look at the sky. He was crying."Who will console me if i'm angry, who will comfort me when i'm sad, who will find me if i'm go missing?"

Silence. 

Suddenly Hakyeon phone ringing. He pickup his phone.

" Sorry Taekwoon, i need back home now, my mother call me to packing my belonging." Hakyeon swipe sand from his pants and ready to go but Taekwoon hold his hand. He was pulled into a hug by Taekwoon. He can feel his clothes wet. Taekwoon was crying.

" Hakyeon ah,"

" Hmmm,"

" Please don't forget me, even if you got a new friend, don't ever you forget about me." 

Hakyeon nodded. Hugging his friend like there were no tomorrow. Then he looking on the sand that Taekwoon writing before.

' Dear my longlife friend, lets meet each for a long time '

 

* okay. i'm know i promise about the happy chapter, but i can't help to write this chapter..next i promise, will be the happy one xD

p/s i'm really sorry for my english..