Without You

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

"What happen to you Taekwoon ah" Hakyeon look at Taekwoon face. His face full of injured and his lips seem like he was got punch at there.

" As usual, my father lost at his gamble, he back home drunk and hit me when i don't give him money" Taekwoon close his eyes and lying on the grass.

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with a sad face. Since Taekwoon's mother died, his father never be like before, he got drunk every day and keep gambling. Taekwoon need to working part time to find a money. But since he was high school student, he find study was hard when you need to work at the same time, so he quit his school and start working at young age. His father always blame him for his mother death. Taekwoon just keep silent when his father accuse him, and don't deny it. In fact, he actually think he really murder his mother when technically, he do nothing wrong. His mother dead because of an accident. Taekwoon got a fever and when his mother was going to taking him to the hospital, they got hit by a car and his mother died on the spot. Taekwoon keep blaming himself because of that accident. If only he did not get a fever, his mother must be alive and live together with him.

" Why you never defend yourself when your father hit you? " Hakyeon try to touch Taekwoon face when the latter grab his hand.

" I deserve it Hakyeon ah."

" No,you don't"

" He became like that because of me. He lost his wife because me. He lost his live because of me Hakyeon ah, so i really deserve it," Taekwoon said while looking at the skies.

" But, it is not your fault, its the man that hit your mother. You do not do anything wrong Taekwoon ah."

" I don't know, i really tired Hakyeon ah. I don't want to think about it anymore. I want to leave all of this." Taekwoon word seem like he lost his hope to live. " Sometime i wish God take my life and i will never deal with all this anymore,"

" Don't give up Jung Taekwoon, you still have me. Don't ever try to leave me. I will get angry if you do that,"

" Cha Hakyeon, i want you to promise me," Taekwoon sit and look into Hakyeon eyes.

" Don't ever leave me like my mother leave me. I don't have anyone in my life except you and my father. But my father don't even accept me as his son, so i only have you as my long life friend."

Hakyeon look into Taekwoon eyes and smiling. " Don't worry, i will never leave you. I promise i will always be with you until forever Taekwoon ah." Hakyeon word full of sincerity that make Taekwoon smile back.


......................


" What it is Cha Hakyeon? You say you never leave me, you said you will get angry if i leave you but....," Taekwoon chuckling but his eyes full of tear.

' Cha Hakyeon '
' 1990 - 2010 '

" It is not fair Cha Hakyeon. You leave me alone in this world. You said you will always stay by my side. Now, you tell me, how i'm going to face this cruel world?"

"Alone?"

Taekwoon take a gun that he keep in his pocket.

" I don't think i can do that Hakyeon ah. Not without you," Taekwoon close his eyes before a very loud sound can be heard.

The End.


p/s I don't even know why i'm writing all of this..sorry T_T.. but i promise after this chapter, i will do a happy one..once again sorry for my english and tq for reading.