I'm here with you (Part 3)

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

Hakyeon seat on the hospital chair waiting for Taekwoon finish his operation. He look at his own trembled hand. Taekwoon blood's stain still in his hand.

The memories when Taekwoon was stabbed keep playing in his head like video. He still remember his heart beating so hard when Taekwoon collapse right in front of his eyes. 

" Hakyeon ah," He heard his father voice. Mr Cha and Taekwoon's mother rushing go to Hakyeon.

" Where is my son? Where is Taekwoon?" 

" He...he.. still in that room...," Hakyeon said with tremble voice. "He..blood..many,"

Taekwoon's mother feel really broken when she saw Hakyeon condition. In no time,she hug Hakyeon tightly.


 "I sorry, i'm really sorry." Hakyeon suddenly broke down in Taekwoon's mother embrace.

" Its all my fault, i'm sorry," Taekwoon's mother keep silence but her hand don't stop pat Hakyeon's back.

After a few minutes, doctor come out from that room and deliver Taekwoon condition.

" Are you Taekwoon-shi guardian?"

"Yes,i'm his father. Can i know what happen to my son?"

" He lost many blood ,but don't worry, he save. But we still need to wait until he wake up to make another test. You can visit him now."

Hakyeon release his breath after he heard what doctor said.

" Thank you doctor."

Taekwoon's mother rushes into Taekwoon room to meet with his son. Mr Cha also follow her but stop after seeing Hakyeon state. 

" You don't want to meet Taekwoon?" Hakyeon keep his head low.

" Hakyeon-ah, its not your fault. Don't blame yourself for what happen." Mr Cha hug Hakyeon tightly. From that hug,he can tell Hakyeon really scare. Hakyeon sobbing in his father embrace. 

"Hakyeon-ah, since Taekwoon still not awake, lets go home. Look at yourself.You need to clean the stain of blood at your clothes." 
Hakyeon shake his head.

"No,i want to wait until Taekwoon wake up. I need to see him. I want apologize to him. It should be me. I'm the one who should lay on the bed there right now. Not him. Its all my fault."

Hakyeon then stop his sobbing and look into his father face with red eyes. 

"You're right dad, i'm always bring trouble to the people. I'm useless."

Mr Cha widened his eyes and try to hug Hakyeon but Hakyeon push his hand. " Dad, i'm sorry." 

After finished his word, Hakyeon run away from Mr Cha. He keep running with tear in his eyes. Mr Cha look at Hakyeon with sad eyes. 
Hakyeon running till he lost his breath. He gasping the air and hold his chest. But his tear still keep running in his eyes like heavy rain. Then he walk slowly to the place he always go when he feel sad. His mother grave. 

" Mom,you must be dissapointed at me today. Someone injured because of me. Because of my selfishness."

"I'm scared. What if Taekwoon dead? What if Taekwoon also leaving me like you?"

Hakyeon crying harder than before until he fall asleep at his mother tombstone. 

Hakyeon wake up when someone tap his shoulder. He slowly open his eyes and realise his father was beside him. 

"Hakyeon-ah, lets go back home." Mr Cha hold Hakyeon hand and take Hakyeon home.

Along the journey, Hakyeon just keep his mouth silent. But suddenly Mr Cha open his mouth. 

" Hakyeon-ah, shall we go to some place?"
Hakyeon look his father face. He don't know where his father want to bring him but he nodded.

His father bought him to the park and asking him to sit on the bench. " Hakyeon-ah, after what happen,i think we need to talk. I really think you should know the truth." Mr Cha seat beside blurring Hakyeon. 

" Actually, i never cheated to your mother. I really love her so much like you love her." 

" You lying." Hakyeon spat. " If you really love her,why you always come home late? Why you never wish her birthday? And why you re married with other people?" 

Mr Cha look surprise with Hakyeon word but remain calm. He sigh and move his eyes into the night skies. 

" Yeobo, i think this is the right time for Hakyeon to know about the truth." Mr Cha speak as if he was talking to his late wife. Hakyeon could see there are glitter in his father eyes. 

" Hakyeon-ah, i really don't want you to know about this. But i think you need to know about the truth." Hakyeon keep  silence looking awkwardly into his father. He never see his father look this calm talking to him.

Hakyeon admit, since his mother dead, he rarely talking with his father. Not that he don't want, but when he had a little talk with his father it always ended both of them yell at each other. 

" Actually, Taekwoon's mother was my first love. When i was young, we deeply in love with each other. But your grandfather, he hate her so much because she was from poor family. And i was force to married with your mother. I don't even love your mother at that time." Hakyeon widened hid eyes as he really shocked with his father confession. He never thought his parent's marriage is complicated.  

Hakyeon want to say something but keep silent listening what his father want to say.

" I was mad because it wasn't marriage that i dream. But i can't blame your mother. She also was forced to get married with me. Its all your grandfather plan and both of us have to accept our fate. I love your mother but not as much as i love Taekwoon's mother. After a long time i finally met with Taekwoon's mother and turn out, she carried my son. I really don't know what to do at that time. I feel guilty. At Taekwoon mother because she need to take care Taekwoon alone and i also feel guilty at your mother. I feel like i'm betray her. Thats why i always back home late,i can't even face your mother's face. But one day, your mother suddenly confess to me that she actually know about Taekwoon's mother and she ask me to divorce her and married with Taekwoon's mother. But how can i do that? Your mother really nice and i don't want to hurt her. One night, i saw her cough blood, she actually sick.i really want to tell you about her condition,but she warn me not do so, because she doesn't want you feel sad about her. Before she gone, she told me that she feel guilty to break me and Taekwoon's mother relationships. That why she told me to back with Taekwoon's mother. But i never blame her, she just victim of our parent games." 

Mr Cha suddenly crying in front of Hakyeon. It is the first time, Hakyeon see his father crying. He too shock and can't say anything to his father. He just keep silent. Inside his heart, he feel so guilty to Taekwoon's mother for calling her . She also suffering. 

After both of them finish talking, they go back to their home.

"Oh,you guys finally home. Let have a dinner. I already cook and wait for you guys."

Taekwoon's mother call both Hakyeon and his father. But Hakyeon feel too embrassing to face his step mother. He running to his room and flop on the bed. He scream silently. 

Suddenly he heard knock. 

" Come in "

Hakyeon got surprise when Taekwoon's mother come into his room. 

"Hakyeon-ah,lets eat. I'm sure you don't eat from morning right?" Her motherly smile make Hakyeon feel red. 

" I'm sorry." He muttering slowly. But still can be heard by her. 

" Its okay son, nothing to be worried about."

" What do you means its okay? You should angry with me for calling you ." Hakyeon scream.

He feel really mad that everyone easy forgive him like he doing nothing wrong.

"I don't understand, why you guys easily forgive me? Why you guys so nice to me? I'm not even worth to be love. I always cause problem." Hakyeon suddenly burst into tear as he finish his word.

" We love you Hakyeon-ah, and afterall you are not fault at all." His stepmother smile at him as she give Hakyeon a motherly hug.

Hakyeon feel really calm from the hug. Nobody ever hug him since his mother passed away and he really love that feeling.

" But why you at home? I thought you still at hospital?"

" I'm back to pack Taekwoon clothes. But,then i remember that you still not eating. That why i cook dinner for you first. After this, i will back to the hospital and sleep there for tonight."

" Hmm, can i stay with Taekwoon tonight? I want to see him."

" Oh, sure, Of course you can Hakyeon-ah, Taekwoon must be happy if he see you."

" Thank you...mom." His stepmother got surprise and give Hakyeon a big smile.

After they eat dinner,Hakyeon go back to the hospital to visit Taekwoon. Hakyeon slowly open the door and sit beside Taekwoon. He slowly reach Taekwoon hand and crying. 

" I'm sorry Taekwoon-ah. Because of me you become like this. I always ignored you but you still treat me nicely like real brother. Eventought i always talk bad about you and your mother,you never mad at me. Why don't you get angry at me?" Tear slowly start formed in Hakyeon eyes.

" Actually, i know i shouldn't get mad at you since you doing nothing wrong. But i don't know, when i try to act nicely with you, i feel like i'm betraying my mother. My mother suffering so much and yet i try to be happy with someone that ruined her life. "

" Taekwoon ah, please don't leave me like my mother leave me. I don't want to be alone anymore. I promise, if you wake up, i'll treat you nicely. I promise I'll never ignored you and treat you like real brother. "

" Really? You promised? " Hakyeon got surprise when suddenly he hear Taekwoon voice. 

"You awake?"

" I already awake since this evening. I thought you don't want to visit me after what happen. I keep waiting for you because i'm sure you will come for me."

" So you heard my..."

" Mmmm, i heard it all. From the start till the end. I never thought someone stubborn like you will talk like that."

Hakyeon face became red. He lay his face into the bed.

"Yah, don't be like that. Look at my face." Taekwoon try to pull Hakyeon get up but fail. 

" Hakyeon-ah, you know why i never get angry with you?" Hakyeon then turn his face looking at Taekwoon.

" Because i know you actually nice person."

"How could you know? But I even insult your mother. "

" I know..." Taekwoon smile when he recall the moment he first meet with Hakyeon. Yes, their first meeting.

 

Little Taekwoon cry harder after other kids keep bullying him. He try to fight but since his body was little small he keep falling and fail. But suddenly he got surprise with one voice.
" Hey, don't bully that kids. I will tell your mother." Suddenly one tiny boy appear from behind little Taekwoon and scream at other kids. The kids running away after that boy chase them with wood. 
" Yah, you okay? Stop crying." The tiny boy try to convince crying Taekwoon.
Taekwoon stop crying immediately after the tiny boy hug him. 
" Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Stop crying." 
" My name is Hakyeon. What your name?" The tiny boy smile at Taekwoon. 
"My name is Taekwoon," Taekwoon smile back. They became friend and always play together. Taekwoon happy because he finally make a friend but his happiness not long because after one week, Hakyeon suddenly need to move house. Taekwoon though he will never got meet with Hakyeon after that day, but who know after a long time, they actually be a step sibling and their meeting is not like Taekwoon would think. 

" Yah, what are thinking?" Hakyeon keep wave his hand in front of Taekwoon face since the latter look like he was daydreaming.

" Nothing. Just thinking of someone."

" Who? Your girlfriend?" Hakyeon smirk.

" What? No, just someone that i missed."

" Oh, really?"

Both of them went into awkward silent after that conversation.

" Taekwoon-ah."

" Yes?"

" Thank You."

" For what? Because i saved you from that stabbed?"

" For keep staying with me. For keep talking with me. For always with me even though i always push you around and ignored your presence."

" Hakyeon-ah,we are brother right? I will always stay with you. Don't worry."

That night, for the first time, they sleep together and for the first time Hakyeon sleep with smile. 

 

p/s the ending kinda cheesy right?? lmao,this is me, crazy with cheesy thing. xD