The sound of love

Colour of love (Neo Drabble)

He always hear that music.
A really nice
Very beautiful music
The sound that keep his mind calm
He feel like flying when he listen to that music.


He always wondering where the sound came from.


One day he listen carefully to the sound and start to follow it. Then he stop. He saw one man sit under the tree. He saw that man was playing flute. He saw him and he can feel his heart pounding so much.


" Who is the man? And why i'm feel like this? " Hakyeon keep stare at the guy. Then suddenly the guy stop playing and he start to get up from his sitting.


Then that guy look at Hakyeon. 


" Who are you? "


Hakyeon surprise. " Uhmm..i'm sorry. I don't mean to bothering you playing the flute. Its just.." Hakyeon keep talking then realise that guy come to his direction. 


" Omg, please don't angry. I'm really sorry. It really beautiful and i really love that sound come from that thing." That guy keep stare at Hakyeon and he has a very cold face that make Hakyeon feel like he going died soon.


" Flute"


" Please don't hurt m..What?"


" The thing that make that sound, it called flute"

"Flute?" That guy suddenly hold Hakyeon's hand and pull him to the tree that he was sitting before.

" Here," Hakyeon was really dumbfounded with the sudden action. He don't even know that guy yet, right now, he was sitting under the tree with that guy.

" By the way, i'm Taekwoon" That guy introduce himself. " You're Hakyeon right? Actually, i always see you around here. You dancing right?" Hakyeon nodded." OMG, How you know me? Well, I'm pretty popular i guess." Taekwoon smiling and start laughing.

" Why are you here btw? People don't really like to be here. Nothing fun"

" Well, actually i heard something that make my foot move by itself  and here i am"

" You mean this sound?" 

Taekwoon start playing his flute and Hakyeon just stare at his face . " This sound, i love this sound." Hakyeon close his eyes

It feel like he was dreaming and make his mind feel really calm. Then he get up and start dancing in front of Taekwoon. 

His body just follow the music.

After a few minutes, Taekwoon stop playing and Hakyeon stop his dance.

" Wow, that really a new experience for me. It feel like my body just follow the music that you play. Its really good and beautiful." said Hakyeon.

" Really? Nobody pay attention to me before. Youre the first one said it. Thank you"

" Well, i think maybe because you always play it alone. Why don't you play it in front of people there"

" No way, i'm too shy,"

" But, why you don't get shy when you playing in front of me? I don't even know you"

" That because...."

"Why?"

" Actually i like you "

" You what? "

" No, please don't misunderstood, actually i have seen you dance before, and i think i fall in love with your dancing"

" Oh..just my dance? so you don't like me?"

" No, its not like that, i like you too but..."

"Hahaha i'm just kidding"

Hakyeon laugh really hard when he see Taekwoon flustered face. " Youre really cute when you flustered like that "

" Hey, i have an idea. Why don't we make a team?"

"what do you mean?"

" Its like this, you play your flute than i can dance, im very sure its going to be fantastic"

" But, i can't play it in front of many people."

" Nah,  don't worry, i will make sure you shyness go away"

" Are you sure about that?"

" Yup, just believe me,"

Hakyeon grab Taekwoon hand and they run. " Where are we going?" Taekwoon ask

"To make a miracle"

The End

A/N I don't even know wth i'm doing with my poor english skill..xD Sorry 〒_〒