Chomp

In the Eyes of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read authors note?

XXXX 

He could hear a bag being opened but didn't bother to open his tired eyes.

Chomp.

Chomp. 

Chomp. 

A rustling bag could be heard but the sleeping boy refused to open his eyes.

Chomp.

Chomp.

Chomp.

The rustling bag was heard once more and the boy couldn't help but to be annoyed. Couldn't anyone tell that he was trying to sleep?

Chomp.

Chomp.

Cho-

Woohyun snapped his eyes open and glared at the culprit who stared at him innocently.

"Do you have to eat so loudly?" Woohyun asked in annoyance. The boy, however, did not answer, he was to focused on eating his bag of chips. Woohyun sighed, that boy never really spoke when he ate. Woohyun was pretty sure the boy was a son of Demeter or something, he valued food much more than a sane person should. Knowing he wouldn't get a answer, Woohyun rolled over only to shriek out loud.

Sitting on the other side of him was a boy who looked about 15, but who knew if he really was? Telling age around here was like figuring out where the universe ended.The boy was just sitting there with a smile on lips. 

Now normally, Woohyun didn't have a problem with smiling people. I mean why would he? Except this boy smiled all the time. He smiled when he was sad. He smiled when he was happy. And worst of all, he smiled when he was angry too. Plus it didn't help that they were in hell.

Actually, contrary to mortal belief, hell wasn't all that different than living in the busy cities of New York or Seoul. The only difference was that Hell was just a bit more scary. 

Instead of the beeping of horns and the bustling of life, one could hear the screams of the local sinners and whispers of temptation. While hell was dark, it was not ugly per say like most believed. No as a matter of fact, one could say it was really a place of beauty. The only problem was that hell was the definition of "With beauty comes pain"

When navigating in hell, one had to be very cautious or you could end up falling into another level of hell. Hell wasn't particularly a bad place, really, it wasn't. As long as you followed the rules, nothing truly bad would happen, I mean it wasn't rainbows and pixies dust(they were far to below ground.) but it was decent. But hell was hell, just about 80% o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter