Love Hurts

In the Eyes of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes your eyes are not the only place the tears fall from. 

-Faraaz Kazi

XXXX 

Pain watched in shock as love held another in his arms. 

"Love...Love what are you doing?" Pain asked. Pain could feel an emotion bubbling up within him, he didn't know what it was, he had never felt it before.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Love asked condescendingly before continuing on, "I'm spreading love by loving others!" 

Pain felt a rise in the unknown emotion as he continued to stare at Love. Love's lips, which was tinted a soft pink, were uplifted. His eyes showed nothing but the warmth that love should have, and yet, Pain felt that he was missing something. Love looked so, so very innocent, so why was it that Pain felt that something sinister was lurking in Love's eyes?

"B-but why are you letting that-that man, hold you so? You know I love you.."Pain questioned while he tried his best to wrap his mind around things. Pain could feel that the others had begun to surround them, Anger, hope, envy, fear,  and even Joy.

Love laughed, "Ah Pain, you were always the most sorrowful, the one who has went through so many hardships...many would say you knew life best, that you knew the darkest of betrayals..."

Love continued to laugh, angering Pain.

"Stop laughing at me!" Pain shouted, "just answer me Love, why were you letting that man touch you!" 

But once again Love laughed as the other emotions of heaven stared on with with sadness, even Joy who was always optimistic had felt sadness for the first time in a long time. 

"I said stop it!" Pain shouted once more. Pain had felt those pitiful stares on him, and couldn't help but to feel embarrassed. Pain usually kept to himself, Pain didn't like it when people stared.

"Oh Pain...you still don't get it...my, this is very mystifying...how is it that you are this naive?" Love said with a smile that made his eyes crinkle in the cutest way. Love got up from the mans lap that he had been sitting on and stood in front of Pain.

Love tilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter