Are you sure?

In the Eyes of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So who are you going to avoid in hell?" Hoya asked the group.

"Everyone."

"Satan."

"Sunggyu."

"No one kakakakkakakakaka"

"Block B."

"No, I thought it was block A?"

"Yah!!! Be serious! This is a life or death matter!" Sunggyu said with narrow eyes.

"But-but we're already dead!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol exclaimed.

"You do know that you can die in death right?" Sunggyu asked them. They stared at him with wide eyes and opened mouths. Apparently they don't know....Gosh what was Sunggyu going to do with them? 

"We avoid Teen Top, Beast and Exo." Sunggyu answered.

"And why do you avoid them?" Sungjong asks while twirling his umbrella. Why it was a umbrella? Sunggyu honestly didn't know and thought it was best to not find out.

"Teen Top is very violent~!" Dongwoo chirped out like it wasn't a bad thing. Hoya got a funny feeling that Dongwoo could blend in with the psychopaths and wasn't sure how he felt about that.

"Beast are savages, hence the name beast." Myungsoo said with a smirk.

"And Exo have Exotic animals that will like claw us to death." Sungyeol said while he acted out being a tiger.

"And who are we trying to recruit?" Hoya asked while rubbing his temples.

"BAP"

"No, it's ABP!"

"Why would it be ABP?!"

"Because you put it in alphabetical order!"

"That's so stupid! Who does that?!"

"Librarian do you idiot!"

"Well it's Not like i go to libraries!"

"Of course you don't"

"You're both wrong! It's B.A.P.!"

"What?! That's what I said!"

"No you said BAP, I said B.A.P."

"They spell the same thing!"

Sungjong and Hoya stared at the group, how in the world were they going to survive in hell?

BANG

"If any of you dare answer with the wrong answer..." Sunggyu said with eyes set ablaze, "you know exactly what will happen...and I know that you don't want that to happen."

And oh yes, they did know what would happened.  Sunggyu would K.O. them is what and that hurt. They've all been K.O. A handful of times while knowing Sunggyu and that was enough for them. Silence filled the room as the group sat there obediently.

"Now we shall continue." Sunggyu said calmly. From that point on, everything was answered correctly. They had gotten more done in the next few hours than they did with the past 4. 

Maybe, maybe they did have a chance the two agents thought to themselves.

XXXX

One month later....

"Go! Go!" Sunggyu shouted as they ran away from the hell hounds. They had been in hell for a month, it was quite....hellish to put it frankly. 

As beings who lived in heaven for awhile, they were not prepared for hell. Then again who ever was? When they first appeared in hell they were amazed by its beauty. So enchanted by the scenery, of course they forgot that they were in hell and that they had to be careful of where they walked. 

And so that was how they got chased by Harpies, a gang called Seventeen( But Sunggyu swears he only counted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter