In which The frankinstiens use their brains...sort of

In the Eyes of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re saying some dude just stopped that monster of a dog from eating you?”

“Yes.”

“And he treated it like a normal pet dog?”

“Yes” 

“Hyung are you sure?”

“Yes! I’ve told you this 20 times already Youngjae!” Sunggyu shrieked out in exasperation.

“Hmmm....Myungsoo is what Sunggyu said true? I can’t trust him to see correctly.” Youngjae said as Sunggyu bristled silently.

“Yes Hyung saw right. We heard a whistle and then out of nowhere this dude just popped up. He was petting the wretched thing like I was something adorable! Cats are adorable, dogs that try to eat me are not!” Myungsoo said with wide eyes.

“Wait, he whistle and the dog stopped?”

“Uh yeah, at least I think so? Right Hyung?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu while tilting his head. Sunggyu just silently nodded in agreement, done with the youngers teasing.

“Omg do you guys know what this means?!” Youngjae shrieked out causing everyone in the room to cover their ears.

“Stop yelling!” Sungyeol yelled at Youngjae.

“How can I not yell when some dude has purposely set that hell hound on us?!” Youngjae shrieked once again, ignoring Sungyeols request of not yelling. 

“Stop yelling!”

“Well sorry! I think someone sending a hell hound at us is yell worth!” Youngjae yelled at the top of his lungs.

“But it hurts my ears!”

“It hurts my eyes just to look at you but you don’t see me complaining!”

“Sunggyu hyunggggg Youngjae’s being mean!”

“Yah Yoo Youngjae Don’t be mean to Sungyeol! He’s sensitive! Leave him alone!” Sunggyu said as he unconsciously put his hands on his hips.

“You’re just saying that cause you don’t have to see him!”

“I see him all the time!”

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo asked in concern as he stared at Sunggyu.

“Omg stop asking me if I’m sure Myungsoo! My eyes are perfectly fine I’ll have you know that my eye sight is perfectly normal! ”

“I’m sorry Hyung but someone taught me to take care of the elderly so I was just looking out for you!” Myungsoo said looking like a kicked puppy.

“Wow you guys have the attention spans of toddlers. Are you seriously ignoring that a someone sent a hell hound after you?” Sungjong said as he walked out from behind the dumpster that he was hiding behind.

Sunggyu was about to resort when Sungjong spoke once more, “And seriously, you guys can’t be discussing this stuff out in the open. Follow me.”

“But we-“ Sunggyu began befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter