Of Frankensteins And Hell Hounds

In the Eyes of Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woohyun-ah!" shouted an angry voice. Woohyun hid in a cabinet that was above the refrigerator, he knew that no matter how tall the angry male was, he would never think to look inside this cabinet.

"Nam Woohyun when I find you, you're in so much trouble!" Shouted the voice, "You'll think twice before you bake Daehyun a cheesecake again!" 

But that was the thing, this was the 5th time Woohyun has given Daehyun cheesecake. Woohyun didn't give it a thought the first time nor the third time, so really, he didn't think he'd think twice when he did it for the 6th time.

"Oh you just watch Woohyun!" The male shrieked," I'll get Yongguk to-to-to fck! I don't know but you're so in trouble!"

Woohyun could feel a smile form on his lips. Oh he knew that the angry man, namely Himchan, would do his best to make him pay, but the thing was that Yongguk was a er for puppies. And unfortunately for Himchan, Woohyun knew how to play puppy well...plus Woohyun knew how to make the dishes that Yongguk loved and that Himchan banned. As a matter of fact, Woohyun was like the black market cooker for BAP. Himchan won't cook something for you? Go to Nam Woohyun, closed only when hiding from Himchan.

"Ah, Himchan-ah, what's wrong?" Yongguk's deep voice resonated through kitchen. 

"Woohyun feed Daehyun cheesecake! You know that I've banned Daehyun from cheesecake!" Himchan yelled in frustration as Yongguk nodded the best he could to show sympathy.

"Channie, calm down, hmm? Now what can GukGuk do to make Chan-chan happy?" Yongguk asked as cutely as his deep voice would allow him.

"I-I want you to put him on watch duty for-for A MONTH!" Himchan shrieked while throwing his arms around.

"Ah is that so? Then GukGuk will have that done for Chan-chan~"Yongguk said sweetly, oh he knew better than to go against an angry Himchan. Meanwhile a pout had formed on Woohyun's lips. There was no way out on this one, but he supposed that was alright....that just meant no black market cooking for BAP. Ah the price Yongguk will pay for this...

XXXX

"I'm sorr-"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Pleas-"

"No, you should've thought of that before you agreed to put me on watch duty for a month."

"But chan-chan..."

"Doesn't apply to me."

"But-but happy wife, happy life! I couldn't afford a mad chan chan!"

" to "

"Please?"

"For the last time Yongguk Hyung, no I will not make you black Bean noodles and no I will not make Daehyun fried chicken!" Woohyun said with a huff as he gathered his watch duty accessories. 

"But but black bean-"

"But but watch duty" Woohyun mimicked Yongguks voice as best as he could before narrowing his eyes," you put me on watch duty so that's exactly what I'll be doing, deal with your mistakes or I'll tell chan-chan. I know you know unhappy wife means unhappy life..."

A pout formed on Yongguks lips, at least what Woohyun assumed was a pout, Yongguk never functioned like normal people. 

"Well off I go," Woohyun said as he placed the black mask over his face,"I still don't get why you guys make me wear this. I mean I get the mask but why the cloak?! I'm not some cult leader!"

"Yah! Just shut up and do your dumb watch duty." Yongguk said as he sulked over not having his black bean noodles. Rolling his eyes, Woohyun walked towards the door and left.

XXXX

Watch duty....

Day 1

Woohyun was bored, oh you could even say he was bored to death. He was currently sitting on the roof top of the 10 story building, feet hanging over the ledge.

"I hope you don't get your black bean noodles Yongguk." Woohyun said with a humph, after all Yongguk was the reason for his misery so it's only right that he be Yongguks reason for suffering. 

"I hope one day someone puts vinegar in your bananas....better yet your drink!" Woohyun said as he glared at his surroundings. Suddenly he noticed a movement on his far left. It was the first sign of movement since well, hours. Being his super sly, ninja self, Woohyun quietly jumped his way down to the 4th story and observed the scene before his eyes. 

5 individuals stood in the alley way, they seemed to know each other based on the body language that Woohyun observed. Talking about body, Woohyun noticed just how fit they were. Sure it wasn't unusual for people in Hell to be fit, I mean really a good portion had fought for a living, in Hell there were no places for the weak, but somehow there was something different about these individuals. 

Their bodies were obviously toned based on the indents of their clothing, anyone who could see would think twice before challenging them. Yet Woohyun also observed that their stance didn't seem to have the aggressiveness that normal residents of hell had. They stood cautiously as if expecting an unknown force, but at the same time they didn't seem to have intentions to harm. 

Huh, interesting, Woohyun thought to himself. Perhaps Watch duty wouldn't be so boring.

~~~~

Watch Duty....

Day 5

They were a nightmare to watch over. Woohyun couldn't recall just how many times he saved the group from danger. The group had been wondering around B.A.P's territory of hell for the past 5 days. And within those days, Woohyun was reminded just how dangerous Hell was. Being a normal resident of hell, Woohyun had grown accustomed to all the little tricks of hell and had forgotten just how easy it was for newcomers to fall prey to them. 

"Wahhhh Hyung!!! This is such a pretty flower!" Based on what Woohyun observed, they called this one Woo. Woo from what Woohyun saw, was hyper all the time and had a loud laugh. Woo reminded Woohyun of Jongup, both seemed to have a psychopath vibe to them. Although Woohyun felt that Jongup was much more sadistic, he loved to play, Woo on the other hand, just seemed likely to have maniac tendencies.

"Yah! Don't touch that!" Yelled the one Woohyun thought resembled a fox. Fox man, from what Woohyun saw, seemed to be the leader of the group. Fox did make his self-deemed protective duty easier but Woohyun wasn't sure if he liked foxy dude.  To Woohyun he seemed a bit bossy but he supposed that was reasonable given with who fox man was with.

"AHHHHH HYUNG!!!" Shrieked the tallest of the group. Behind the shrieking male were ugly, bat-like women, these Woohyun knew, were harpies. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Yelled Mr. Fox man. 

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! I JUST GOT A APPLE FOR L!" The tall male yelled back. Ah, that was the males mistake Woohyun thought to himself. Everyone in hell knew to never steal from Harpies, Harpies were vicious little creatures. Woohyun watched as the group of 5 ran...and ran. They were running for about 1 hours and Woohyun was getting tired of it. Sure it was fun the first 30 minutes but running for an hour wasn't. So when the group turned a corner, Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter