FLUFF BALL OF SUNSHINE ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒž

โณEPHEMERALโŒ›
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—

ย 

ย 

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

You all know the agitated feeling that you are running late to school and you only had about 5 or 6 minutes more before the bell goes off that would signal the start of the first class?

ย 

Jeongyeon was in that situation right now being stuck in traffic for 10 minutes now. He swear he just wanted to bump all the cars ahead and just sped away but he couldnt because first, he was riding a taxi with a driver on and 2nd is that he doesnt have a license yet that pisses him more because he was wailing everyday for his dad to buy him a car but was rejected saying they didnt want to spoiled him.

ย 

"C'mon, this traffic", he cursed under his breath.

ย 

He saw the driver glanced at him on theย rear mirror and he just rolled his eyes.

ย 

It was his fault in the first place he was this late. Saying that he was having a research paper to be finished in his classmates house but rather attending these party nights his girlfriend organized in her own home makes himย a fraud.

ย 

He lied to his parents a few times and last night was no different. He knew it was not right but he just insisted doing this anyway, sleeping in someones house, getting wasted and running late at school in the morning.

ย 

It was all wrong, this wasnt something he do usually. It was wrong but he didnt care.

ย 

ย 

When the vehicle arrived at his school he tossed the fare to the driver and scampered out of the car. With sweat breaking on his forehead, Jeongyeon ran to the hallways with urgency.

ย 

He arrived at his class with the door closed. He first halted his steps, straightened his uniform and wipe off the sweat. He knocked and let his self in.

ย 

Everyone looked at him upon entering and his already flushed face reddened more. The teacher raised her brows while staring at him.

ย 

"Sorry, um..something came up", He made an excuse shamelessly.

ย 

"I supposed you knew your seat Mr. Yoo?", the teacher scorned.

ย 

"Yeah, sure", he replied before slumping down his own chair.

ย 

The whole morning classes was a blurr to his memories because he was too sleepy to even contemplate the topics his teacher gave them. His yawns was constant and he would occasionally close his eyes for a 2ย minute nap.

ย 

Jeongyeon noticed his bestfriend occasionally glancing his way and it made him a bit happy knowing she wasnt avoiding him at all.

ย 

ย 

Atlas! The bell rang for their last class for the morning. Jeongyeon yawned wide and stretched his arms before resting his face on the Science book and decided to take a nap there.

ย 

ย 

"Hey..You seemed so tired", A sweet familiar voice said from behind him. He peeked one of his eye and saw a girl grabbing the chair beside him and sat on it.

ย 


"A bit, How are you Bunny?", He replied with a lazy grin on his face because finally after a week of not talking to each other.

They resolved their issue over just a few teasing, icecream , fries and burger.

ย 

"Fine, Are you sick?", Nayeon asked and immediately put her hand on his neck feeling and manually measuring hisย body temperature.

ย 

"Youre okay..I...Think", Nayeon said hesitantly.

ย 

Jeongyeon frowned and opened both his eyes.

ย 

"Im okay dont worry, whats with the face?", He asked as he saw an uncomfortable looking bunny infront of him.

ย 


"Nothing..Its just..you should have told Aunt and Uncle that youre gonna spend the night at Jennie's and not used my name as your permission card", She stated making Jeongyeon smile.

ย 

"How dyou know that??", He was rather amused by her guessing skill.

ย 

"Its obvious with all that....All that..H-hickeys on your neck", she said while looking down.

ย 

Jeongyeon quickly grabbed his collar and deliberately covered his bruised neck.

ย 


"I..I already saw it, you dont have to hide it", Nayeon reminded with a red flushed face.

ย 

Jeongyeon just nodded.

ย 

"Right...So uh...whats with the awkward face? Its just Hickeys.. its normal, you get these too but not often as me I guess", He joked and chuckled to himself.

ย 


"No..I..I dont get those..", Nayeon almost whispered while looking at his eyes.

ย 

Jeongyeon mentally cursed for being an insensitive jerk right now. He forgot that Nayeon didnt have a boyfriend. And he forgot that she already confessed her feelings for him making it awkward for her to talk about Love bites, sleeping out, skinships and love making, especially his relationship with Jennie.

ย 

"Oh..well..in that case, you should start dating someone", Jeongyeon sat straight and yawned for the fifth time now.


Nayeon chuckled and shrugged her lean shoulders softly.


"I dont think I can", She replied

ย 

"Why not? You know, I could talk to Jungkook, He is a nice guy and he also got a bunny teeth like yours", Jeongyeon teased making Nayeon frown a bit and sigh.

ย 


"I dont want to Jeongie", she replied with a mug expression.

ย 

"Oh come on bunny, he is a lovely person, You'll like him", He insisted.

ย 

"Jeong...I only like..you..", Nayeon replied impatiently.

ย 

Jeongyeon shut his mouth immediately, his smile became lukewarm and he avoided her eyes.

ย 

"Sorry..I forgot..Umm, So..Yeah..Im really sorry Nayeon..I love Jennie", Jeongyeon found his self in a very difficult situation right now.

ย 

"I know..You dont have to remind me", She replied and stood up quickly.

ย 

Jeongyeon felt guilty all of a sudden so he also stood up and chase behind the seemingly pissed girl. The last time they talked, they agreed that they will be civil to each others feelings and do things they usually did as bestfriends.

ย 

ย 

"Hey?, I cant lose you again Bunny", He said as he chased her and wrap his arms around her neck like he was headlocking her.

ย 


"Ouch! That hurts!", Nayeon winced as she tap his arms 3 times.

ย 


"Sorry", he laughed as he saw Nayeon rolled her eyes.

ย 

She glared at him fiercely like she was going to roast him alive but it made Jeongyeon laugh more because cadswallop he sweared she was the cutest angry human bunny he had ever seen in his whole life.

ย 


"Youre the cutest when youre mad", he said while pinching her chubby cheeks.

ย 


Nayeon slapped his hand and pouted while frowning.

ย 


"Im having lunch now, join me, the others are having their lunch out", She commandedย as she grabbed his arm dragging him to the cafeteria.

ย 

"I'll get yours first, stay here", he said when they settled their bags on the empty table.

ย 

"I can get my tray myself", Nayeon whined.

ย 

"Look at the line, you might get squished with the crowd, stay here and just watch baby videos will you Carrots?", Jeongyeon gave her a wink before going.

ย 

"Dont call me that!", she whinned more.

ย 

"''Lright Carrots!", Jeongyeon exclaimed from the line making Nayeon more grumpy.

ย 

Oh but he saw right through her, he always does. She loves how he teases him and its always vice versa.

ย 


Whenย Jeongyeon came back, he had himself a full tray with their food.

ย 

ย 

"You didnt eat breakfast I could see that", Nayeon face showing disgust on how Jeongyeon was literally pigging out infront of her.

ย 

"Yeah..Didnt..I lost all my energy from last night..Jennie was..", He stopped as he saw her uncomfortable and blushing face.

ย 

"Sorry", He apologized quickly and focused back to his food.

ย 

Their lunch time became more quieter now and he noticed the girl constantly glancing on him.

ย 

ย "What? You know its rude to stare, especially on my neck..", He asked the quiet bunny who was poking her food.

ย 


"I was just..wondering if you..ugh nevermind", She replied making Jeongyeon more curioius to what she was just thinking.

ย 


"Come one..You have to spit it out, you already brought it up", he insisted.

ย 

"Is she...that good? For you?", Nayeon asked after seconds of fighting herself.

ย 

"What dyou mean?", Jeongyeon asked back.

ย 

"You know...the things..you two did..the umm..that thing", She replied and pointed on his bruised neck.

ย 

"You mean ?", Jeongyeon uttered casually.

ย 

Nayeon almost spit out her juice. She choked for second before regaining her cool again.

ย 

"Oh.. Its good, You know that", Jeongyeon replied as he scratched his ear.

ย 

"I dont", Nayeon audibly whispered back.

ย 

Jeongyeon just looked at her with an I dont know what to say face.

ย 

"Oh, well, thats why you should absoutely go to a blind date", he grinned sheepishly at the girl.

ย 

"Yeah, I should...umm try it sometimes", She said awkwardly.

ย 

Jeongyeon showed her a warm smile and started to get silly again by either pinching her cheeks, ruffling her hair or sticking his tongue out to in which Nayeon whinned and complain gladly.
ย 

ย 

"Jeongyeon man!", the two friends turn their heads to see the owner of the voice.

ย 

"Hey", Jeongyeon greeted back to Sehun and sat beside Nayeon. She moved a few spaces to distance herself from the guy.

ย 


"You comin tonight at Mino's? The gang would be there", the guy cockily said while staring at Nayeon.

ย 

"Yeah, I guess so"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter