SNOW ❄ and CONFESSION 💌

⏳EPHEMERAL⌛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄  

 

Since it was winter time, the clothes that Jeongyeon wore was thicker than the usual as well as the burden in his heart started to get heavier by the moment.

 


He was out of their house and is sitting on the bench in their veranda, snow covering the now withered plants of his mother just like how withered his wholebeing.

 

The hot air coming from his mouth reminds him that he was still somewhat breathing.

 


As the temperature gradually drops and the snow thickens, he cant help but to feel sad. This should be the most beautiful time of the year, It would always be for him when Nayeon was around but not now when she was gone.

 


"Busted", He murmured as he his slightly shaking frozen lips.

 

 


☆☆☆☆☆
"Busted!!", Nayeon yelled happily as she succesfully destroyed Jeongyeons mishaped snowman.  
"Yah! IM NAYEON! I worked so hard for this!", Jeongyeon whinned seeing his efforts now being destroyed by his bestfriend who was idiotly laughing to herself.  
"It wouldnt be that ugly if you put more effort on making it!", she yelled back still hyper from her succesful self mission.  
"You'll pay for this!", Jeongyeon exclaimed as he chased the bunny girl.  
Nayeon ran for her life as she desperately avoided Jeongyeons grip.
Jeongyeon managed to get a grab of her winter jacket making her lose her balance and landed first on the snow. He then tackled her down and tried to tickle her on the cold snow.   Nayeon was wincing because of the coldness but giggling at the same time from the tickling sensation Jeongyeon hands imparted on her sides.   She finally begged him for her life because she cant breathe anymore but Jeongyeon didnt buy it knowing Nayeons antics. He was kneeling beside the giggling girl while still happily tickle attacking her when Nayeon had have enough she decided to flip the tables.   She deliberately kicked his kneeling legs and tackle him down. Jeongyeon fell down on his back but tugged the girl with him. The two collapsed on each others body, Nayeon on top.   Jeongyeon laughed his heart out while hugging Nayeons body on top of him. Nayeon then wiggled out of his embrace, cupped a hand full of snow and drizzle it over Jeongyeons face and hair while cutely giggling.   He whinned and grabbed the girls hand to put in his chest securing it from harassing him again. Thats when Nayeon stopped giggling and stared at him seriously. She gazed on his face for awhile and started to lean closer to his face.   At first Jeongyeon was puzzled to what was his friend is about to do, but catches up later on. He stopped the girl who was midway across his face.   "W-what are you doing bunny?", He asked flusttered.   " I Love You Jeongie", Nayeon said solemnly.   Jeongyeon frowned at the sudden softness of his friend before smiling sweetly.   "I love you too Nayeon", He replied with a different meaning from what the girl was feeling towards him.   After hearing him, Nayeon closed the gap between their faces. Her plump warm lips touching Jeongyeons sweetly. He didnt move at all for about 5 or more seconds? He couldnt keep track because of the shock. With eyes wide, Jeongyeon let Nayeon kiss him in the lips.  
It was their first kiss ever.  
 He was about to respond to it but his mind fought reminding him of his girlfriend Jennie and his friendship with Nayeon. He cant afford to lose both so he pushed Nayeon lightly, their lips parted from each other. He gave her a questioning look before getting up and walked to the bench near them and sat there speechless. Nayeon followed suit with a ra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter