The Weekend

Takumi and Gii

Finally it was the weekend. On Friday Takumi and Gii had a little fun together. (*wink wink*) Now they were eating dinner together. Gii looked up at Takumi and every time he looks at his boyfriend he falls deeper in love with Takumi.

"What?" Takumi said when he noticed Gii looking at him.

"I just love you so much!" Gii said making Takumi blush.

"I love you too!" Gii laughed as Takumi blushed and giggled.

They leaned in over the dinner table and kissed each other passionately. They went back to their room and continued to kiss each other.
 

(not too graphic) warning

Gii got on top of Takumi and kissed his neck. Takumi's hands explored Gii's back. Takumi began to moan as he felt Gii's warmth on his chest. They took each other's shirts off and explored each other's body. Gii pressed his lips against Takumi's as Takumi opened his mouth allowing Gii's tongue to explore. They rolled over, and now Takumi was on top. Gii unbuckled Takumi's belt, and Takumi helped him. Soon both boys were wearing nothing as they made out. Both were reaching their quite quickly. When it was over, they collapsed onto each other. They fell asleep in each other's embrace and to the sound of their heartbeats.