Takumi's Panic Attacks

Takumi and Gii

This first chapter contains Takumi having several panic attacks throughout the night. Gii, his boyfriend, has to calm him down consistently. Just as a warning there might be more chapters ahead containing panic attacks.

Takumi was in Gii's room when it happened. They were sleeping together when Takumi awoke gii.

"Niisan please." He moaned.

"Takumi," Gii said.

He tried shaking Takumi awake. It worked, but Takumi fell off the bed.

"Niisan, please!  Don't hurt me!" He began screaming.

Gii, being careful of Takumi's human touch phobia rushed to him.

"Ahh Niisan please!" Takumi begged.

Gii put Takumi in his arms. Takumi began screaming and struggling.

"Takumi, Niisan can't hurt you anymore!" Gii told him.

Takumi couldn't catch his breath.

"It's me, baby. It's Gii." Gii told his trembling boyfriend.

He put Takumi to his chest, his ear against Gii's heart.

"Niisan!"

"Shhh, baby," Gii said as he tried to calm Takumi

Takumi heard the beat of Gii's heartbeat. He was beginning to catch his breath.

"There you go, babe," Gii said.

He continued to rock his boyfriend and rub his arm with one hand and his silk black hair with the other.

"Niisan." He whimpered.

"No," Gii said.

"Gii." Takumi finally said weakly.

"Yes, baby." Gii sighed with relief as the panic attack was dying down. Takumi broke down sobbing.

"Shhh, shhh." Gii soothed his sobbing lover.

Takumi moved his arms around Gii clinging to him.

"Gii...Gii." He said his name nonstop.

"It's okay I'm here," Gii reassured.

Gii saw Takumi's anxiety medication and grabbed it. He popped a pill into Takumi's mouth, and Takumi swallowed it. Gii stood up with Takumi in his arms and got back in bed. Soon both boys fell asleep but not for long.

"Niisan." Takumi moaned. Gii's eyes opened.

Not again. He thought to himself

. He tightened his hug on Takumi, restraining him. Takumi began struggling, but Gii was stronger than him. Takumi tried pushing Gii away, but Gii hugged him tighter.

"Shh, Takumi. Niisan can't hurt you." Gii whispered and just like that Takumi calmed and nuzzled even deeper into Gii's hug. 

He had one more during the night, and it happened when Gii woke up and faced his lover and his face. Takumi breathed heavily and moaned Niisan's name a few time until Gii cradled him back to sleep. Takumi nuzzled against Gii's chest as his eyes closed. Gii continued rubbing Takumi's arms and hair until both boys fell asleep in each others' embrace.