A Brutal Attack

Takumi and Gii

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT SOME READERS MAY FIND DISCOMFORTING

Takumi was washing his hands after using the bathroom when Arata Misu came up behind him, startling him.

"Oh, Misu I didn't see you there," Takumi said.

Misu didn't respond as his hand caressed Takumi's face causing him to flinch.

"Uh, Misu," Takumi said obviously uncomfortable.

Misu knew about Takumi's human touch phobia but ignored his protests as Takumi moaned.

"Misu," he groaned. "Stop, please. I'm with Gii."

He tried to leave the bathroom but he was jerked into a stall by Misu. Now, Takumi was terrified. Misu leaned in to kiss Takumi but Takumi spit in his face. Angry, Misu punched Takumi's gut repeatedly. Takumi fell to the ground where his gut was kicked continuously.

"Niisan." Takumi moaned.

"Ohhh," Misu said mockingly. "So you did have a brother. He you right?"

Misu bent down to Takumi where Takumi curled up out of fear and shock. He felt himself being sat up where his face and neck were kissed. He felt a hand sliding down his pants. Chills flushed through him. His breathing increased as he slipped into a panic attack. Tears rolled down his face as this horrid torture continued.

"Gii," he moaned.

"Gii isn't coming." Misu taunted. "Gii doesn't love you."

"Gii," Takumi moaned again but was soon choking as Misu punched his throat.

Misu pulled his hand out of Takumi's pants before shoving him hard back onto the ground. He got up and left Takumi on the floor. Later someone came in and saw his hand sticking out the bathroom stall.

"Hey, are you alright?" A voice said to Takumi.

The stall door was broken open where a very fearful faced person appeared.

"Oh my God Takumi what happened?"

It was Gii's voice.

"Gii," Takumi looked up with tears in his eyes. He was lifted into Gii's arms. Soon they were in Gii's bedroom.

"That bastard." Gii said when Takumi told him what happened.

"It's not a big deal, Gii," Takumi said. Gii snapped his head around to look at Takumi utterly shocked at what he just heard.