"I Can Help You"

Takumi and Gii

WARNING: UAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

Later the next morning, Gii woke up and saw Takumi cuddled in his arms. He gently got up and laid Takumi on the pillow and covered him with the sheets. Since it was Saturday, Gii was going to go for a walk. He normally would have Takumi go with him, but since Takumi kept waking up during the night, he wanted Takumi to sleep in. He got back early in the afternoon and saw Takumi curled up.

"Baby," he said. "What's wrong?"

"I had a dream where I needed you, but you didn't help me." Takumi whimpered.

"I can help you," Gii said.

He leaned in and kissed Takumi's lips. Takumi pulled Gii close, so both boys were in bed again. Gii kissed Takumi's neck as Takumi panted heavily. Gii pulled Takumi's shirt up and helped Takumi pull over his head. Takumi did the same with Gii. Gii slowly put his hands on the waist of Takumi's pants waiting to see if he would refuse. Since he didn't Gii pulled Takumi's pants off leaving him only in boxers.

Soon both boys wore nothing as their bodies touched. Gii turned Takumi over and kissed his neck and spine continuously. Takumi moaned as Gii massaged his lower stomach. He turned Takumi on his back again and whispered, "I'll always be here to help you." Takumi wrapped his arms around Gii and pulled him close as their lips touched. They continued kissing each other for what seemed like an eternity until both boys calmed down and fell asleep.