A Threat

Takumi and Gii

The next day Gii was walking in the hall when he noticed Arata about to walk past him. Gii suddenly grabbed the boy in pinned him against the wall.

"Jesus!" Arata exclaimed. Then he recognized Gii.

"Ohh, Gii," he said tauntingly. "How's the baby doing?"

Gii knew he was talking about Takumi and it pissed him off.

"Shut the hell up you !" He snapped.

"Temper temper," Arata said with a smirk.

Gii fought the temptation to punch that smirk right off of Arata's face.

"If you EVER come near or hurt Takumi ever again," Gii said with anger in his eyes. "I will kill you."

Arata rolled his eyes but instantly Gii's hand wrapped around his neck and began to choke him. Arata put both hands on Gii's firm grip, gasping for air. Gii saw tears stream down the boy's face as his eyes filled with fear.

"Now, do understand when I say that I'll kill you if you hurt him?" Gii asked.

Arata quickly nodded, and Gii released him. Arata fell to the floor coughing, sobbing, his hand massaging his neck. He looked up at Gii, who glared at him.

"Get the hell out of my sight." Gii snapped. With that, Arata shot up and ran. When Gii turned around, he saw Takumi standing there with mouth and eyes both wide open.