The end is near

Can you save me?

It's been a year now. Everything seems to shine brighter. I can appreciate the sunny days. I can look up to the moon and watch the stars appreciating their beauty without thinking that what I see now are probably remnants of dead stars. Even the rainy and the cold weather makes my heart at ease. A year where everything turned out to be okay. But nothing lasts forever. A year after I went back to the old me and died.

--
I woke up from a dream, the same dream that I forgot I had from a year ago. The skies are gray and the waves are crashing wildly at the bottom of the cliff. There's a voice inside me that says "Go on, jump. It is pretty useless to stay here. All that you will find here will be endless pain and suffering. You can never be happy. All would wither and die and you will be left alone with the scars that hurts even after a million years."

I looked around. Waiting for someone. Who am I waiting for? I can't seem to remember. I can remember the sunset and the moonlight, but I can't see a face. Who is this person? I can't remember anything. I groaned and closed my eyes as my head hurts from remembering anything about that moment. I walked closer to the edge and stopped when I'm at a few inches from death itself.

Then everything went silent. All I can see is the bottom. I was falling and no one was there to save me.

I woke up. I called Sungyoon immediately because I was too scared. Scared about the feeling that seems to familiar to me. I looked outside and found the same gray skies in my dream. No this can't be happening right now.

"Hello?" Sungyoon said. His voice seems to crack.

"Wait, are you okay?" I got worried because Sungyoon would never sound that way unless something really bad happened.

Then Sungyoon said that my beloved dog, the puppy he gave me last year died. I can't hear anything after that. Then I remembered my dream "All would wither and die and you will be left alone with the scars that hurts even after a million years."

I have nothing. I will be left with nothing. I stare at nothing as all the sadness and pain that I locked from along time ago had started creeping out and eating me from the inside. I am hollow once again.