What would you feel?

Can you save me?

There's this feeling of content on the way home. Sungyoon and I talked about the things I wanted to know about him. He is a year older than me but he got a 5 year course so I will graduate first. Then he likes singing, he even writes songs when he gets bored. He also likes calling himself rabbit because of his teeth (he even did a rabbit smile and it is the cutest). Even if he is older than me, it feels like I was talking to a kid.

As we walk home, I noticed that the stars shine so brightly tonight. There were a few clouds but mostly, the sky was clear. It was beautiful and the moonlight was still bright and wonderful. It almost makes everything it touches glow with this soft melody.

"What are you thinking right now?" Sungyoon asked.

"I just. I admire how wonderful everything just because of the moonlight. Everything looks perfect around me." I answered.

"Does that include me?" His voice melts every wall I tried to build around my heart. I can't stop myself from answering yes as I know for a fact that Sungyoon was the best gift that was given to me.

"I guess so." I looked at him and I saw his eyes intently focused on me. Then the memory of our first kiss floods my mind. The moonlight is playing with my feelings. I tried to look away but my eyes won't.

Then I noticed that we're already in front of my apartment. All those weirdly magical atmosphere bursts like a soft little bubble.

"Uhm, I guess it's good night now?" I said. I avoided any eye contact as I'm afraid I will be caught in a trance once again.

"Oh. Okay. See you tomorrow then?" Sungyoon said. I looked at him with a curious look.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes. I'll pick you here at around 10am? We 'll watch some movies. You are free right?" He said.

"Yes. Okay, then?" My tone was unsure as I don't know what's going on inside this man's mind.

"Okay." There is this awkwardness building up. "Good night."

"Good night." I smiled and watch him as he turns around and leaves.

--
I started dreaming again. I was on that cliff again. The skies were painted gray and the waves are trying to conquer the land once again. Everytime the waves hit the feet of the cliff, loud thumps can be heard.

I looked at my hands and it looks small.

"Luna." A small kid called my name.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your mother is looking for you." The kid said.

"What? My mother? What do you mean?" The kid continued talking about my mother and it seems like he is ignoring whatever I'm saying.

"Where am I?" I asked again. No matter how I try and ask he keeps on talking abkut how my mother was looking for me and that we need to go back now.

I tried to go with him and saw my mother packing clothes. "Where have you been? We are leaving in a few minutes." My mother smiled at me. She really is a sweet person but I just hated the fact that my life is so pitiful because I was born to my family. It is not their fault but I can't help myself from holding this hatred inside me. Though there is something different with how my mother looks. The more I stare at her, she looks kind of a different person.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She looked at me like I'm crazy.

"We are going home. Vacation's over." She said lik it was a matter of fact. "You need to wake up. Luna. Luna. Are you still asleep?" My mother's voice seems to change into a man's voice. It is a familiar voice but I can't pinpoint to whom does it belong to.

"Lunaaaa. Wake up." I heard someone knocking at the door. Suddenly, I woke up and found that I am still on my bed. Faraway from the gray skied place that seems to be found only in my dreams.

"Lunaaa. Are you here? Hello?" Sungyoon asked.

"Wait, uhm. Sorry I just woke up." I went to the door and opened it for Sungyoon.

"Good morning. What, what time is it?" I asked. I don't usually oversleep and now I think I have.

"10 am. I told you I'll pick you up, remember?" Sungyoon said.

"Is it that late? I must have forgot to set my alarm. I'm sorry. Please come in, I'll get ready in a fee minutes." I said then I tried to fix my bed as Sungyoon sits perfectly still at the chair next to my study table.

"Actually, I was planning to do our movie date here." Sungyoon annouced. I stopped whatever I am doing when I heard the word date.

"What?"

"You know, movies? Movie date. And I think that we can check off something in your list." Then I remember the one from my list.

[ ] Have a guilt-free movie marathon while eating all my favorite food.

"Oh. Oh! REALLY?" I said.

"Yeah. Really. Or would you want to go to the mall and watch in a real movie theater?" He asked.

"No! No. I like it better here!" I can't help but smile widely. The idea of spending the day doing nothing but slack-off. I'm so glad that I have nothing to do because everything will be ruined by my overthinking.

"Oh. Calm down. Okay." Sungyoon let out small bits of laughter. It seems like he find my enthusiasm quite amusing.

"What are we going to watch? Wait let's use my laptop. Should we order pizza? Where would we buy ice cream? Can we have cookies and cream? Or that black forest flavor. Or cake!" I'm so excited with this that I lost all my restraints. I didn't realized that I took Sungyoon's hand and my eyes were as wide as a child looking at something she likes. Not that I like Sungyoon. Oh god.

"We will have anything you want. It is your wish so whatever you like, as long as you eat it. I'll buy it for you." Sungyoon said at he started patting my head.

"Really? Really? Ahhhh. I think it is my birthday. But hey." I shoved his hand away from my head. "How about that getting to know you part? How is this helping?" I asked.

"Well, I brought the movies I liked the most. My favorites, so think of it this way. You will get to know me better with the things I enjoy. You will know what flavor of pizza I like. If I want pineapples on it or not. Or if I enjoy fried chicken than cake. Or if I eat too much chips. Small details but I think they are important."

This guy really thought about this, huh. "Okay, okay. But yeah, I need breakfast. Go order some pizza right now. Whatever you like. Here's my laptop. The pin is 073195 set it up and I'll go and take a bath. I'm still sleepy right now and the warm water will make my senses."

"Okay!" I went to the bathroom and took a bath. My life just took a 180 degree turn. But there is still this nagging feeling in my gut. I tried to let it go but it gets stronger by the moment.