Together

Can you save me?

It's been a week since Sungyoon and I agreed to do what he plans to do. It's a friday again and we meet at the rooftop to discuss everything we need for his plan. I've been racking my brains for all the things I want to add to the list but I guess this is all that I have.

When I get to the rooftop, the sky has this beautiful shade of blue and there were fluffy, big clouds spread out across it. It looks like a perfect day and Sungyoon sat there at the edge, he looks like he's lost in his thoughts deeply. He didn't even noticed I am close to him now.

"Hi Sungyoon." I swear to god Sungyoon would have been dead if it weren't for my reflexes. I grabbed him and tried to drag him towards me when he almost jumped because of a scare.

"Yah, Luna. Why would you do that. My heart's beating so fast right now." Sungyoon said while massaging his chest.

I stared at him trying to conceal a laugh. He looks so pale now. "I'm sorry. I just want to trick you, never thought you get scared that easily." I'm trying my best not to laugh.

"You're acting like we're close now, huh." Sungyoon said. My joke just backfired.

"I do not!" That came out as being defensive.

"Haha. Yeah sure." Sungyoon smiled. "So did you bring the list?"

"Yeah." I spent too many hours just to write the things I want to know about Sungyoon and the things I wanted to do for all my life now. So it's like a checklist and a bucketlist.

"Hmmm. Seems like we can do everything written on the list." He looks like he is calculating everything that should be done to accomplish the list.

"Really?" I kind keep myself from acting like a kid. I wrote stuffs there like riding the merry-go-round, eating a whole tub of ice cream while watching a movie, celebrating my birthday in a room full of balloons, riding bump cars and even attending a comic con. How childish can Sungyoon think of me now?

"These are easy to accomplish. Why didn't you wrote something challenging." He asked. He clearly is looking down on my bucketlist.

"Well, look at the last one." Sungyoon goes and flips the piece of paper where I wrote my bucketlist.

[   ] Find the cliff where I decided to jump from that previous dream

"Yah, why would you want to do that." Sungyoon asked.

"Don't you have any ounce of curiosity inside you?" I tried to add a little attitude to how I said it. Sungyoon definitely got the challenge as he raised his eyebrows.

"Well." Mocking me again. "I used up all of my curiousity when I was looking for you. Have you ever wondered what it's like for me to dream about you for a year and never had any clue if do you even exist or what, or why the hell am I dreaming of you?" He said. He was waiting for my answer and I don't even know how to get back on him with that. A year? He spent a year watching me through his dreams?

"Hey. Are you shocked or something?" Sungyoon waved his hand in front of me. I didn't realized that I was so immersed in the thought of Sungyoon dreaming avout me for a year, that I forgot to talk.

"Oh. I just. You dreamed of me for a year. And i knew about you just now. It feels unfair that you have to experience that alone." I looked down. How do you face someone who must be suffering because of you? And for a year at that too.

"It was fun really. Frustrating sometimes, especially when I see how often it is that you want to kill yourself. But mostly, I enjoyed dreaming about you. I almost look forward to it everyday and I don't know if that's a good thing or not but those dreams kept me motivated for a year." He gave me that genuine smile that almost melts my insides. I can fell the butterflies in my stomach which I never knew existed there, not until now that I've been able to gaze upon that sweet smile of him.

I never experienced anything like this. The idea that someone looks forward everyday to see me, i dont know what to feel.

The silence seems to embrace the cold breeze. You know the feeling when you listen to classical music where it gets softer and softer by the moment? The thing they call Diminuendo. This feel like that. Like the storm has finally subsides and I can relish tranquility at last.

"You seem to get lost with your thoughts often. Or do you get lost with how beautiful your view is right now?" Sungyoon smirked. I would have fallen for that if I liked egotistical a-hole like this.

I sent him the best death glare I have.

"I hate you." I said.

"You will love me." Sungyoon said. I was caught off guard by this. Where the hell did he get that idea.

"What? Wait. Do you, perhaps, dream about the far future?" I asked.

"So you do believe that you will fall for me? Well, the only time I dreamed about the future was when I saw you trying to jump off this rooftop. Other than that, I don't think I dreamed about what will happen to you. I tried waiting for you in one place where I saw you eating lunch from my dream but I never saw you. So yeah, I just dream of your day I guess." He explainee this almost with just one breath that afterwards he just stop and had a big sigh.

"Oh. I see. Hmm. That's sad, I could have asked you what the answers to my exams are." I teased. He looked at me and laughed with what I just said.

"As if I can memorize the questions even if I dreamed about those." We didn't realized how long we have been talking that the blue skies had turned into a beautiful shade of orange. The only shade of orange that I am willing to accept.

"Maybe you would want to read something out of the bucketlist. Maybe there's something there that we can do like this perhaps." I got close to him and pointed the line where "eating ramen at the store near campus with someone whike watching the sunset from there" was written.

"Oh. That seems nice. Shall we go then?" He offered his arm and I gladly accepted it.