The universe conspired

Can you save me?

My life is about to change. I don't know if it's for the best, or for the worst, but at least for now, it can change.

And I'm trying to be optimistic here, and everyone, well at least I know for myself that I am not the positive one.

It's been days since 'the incident happened'. Sungyoon and I would see each other inside the campus and we tried our best to avoid each other. We felt so awkward after what happened. Except that part where he will be there if I think about killing myself again.

--

"Luna." I turned around and saw him.

I recognized his face. He is here again, but I'm not dreaming. Or am I? "Who are you? Is this. . . am I dreaming again?" I asked.

"You tell me, is this a freaking dream again? Because I keep on dreaming about you and this is the first time I met you in person." The man said. The first star suddenly appeared and I forgot to wish upon it.

"I guess, if I die and if I won't wake up from this, then we will know it's not a dream." I stared at the sun. It's getting closer now. The time is near.

"Can you stop doing that?" He said.

"Doing what, exactly?"

"Trying to kill yourself." I stopped when he said that. The sun was starting to set, and the universe just told me what I should do. But should I accept that? Is that really for the best or does this world wants to continue torturing me again. Isn't it done with all the bulls it has given me? Do this of a life want my sanity to grow thinner and thinner?

And I was falling, but this time not towards the high ground. This time I am not waking up because it is real. This time, someone grabbed me and brought me back to the life I was trying to escape.

One by one the stars appeared. Little by little, darkness consumes all the light around us. The sky turn into a beautiful shade of purple and pink, with a few streaks of orange. I watched as the most beautiful paiting by the gods appeared right in front of my eyes.

He catches me and carries me in his arm like some princess that was just saved by a prince. All my life, I was waiting to be saved but I never imagined it to be like this. After 3 long years, here on this spot, my wish had been granted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He said.

I looked at him and saw him crying. It felt like there's something that made him feel this way, but I don't even know his name. How could he be crying over this? I decided not to ask that, it's the least thing I can do for someone who asked me to stay alive in this world.

"Everything looks beautiful." My eyes strayed away from this man back to the skies. He looked at them and with tears in his eyes, he almost looked as beautiful as my favorite sunset.

"I don't want to see you die over and over again, those dreams felt so real to me." I can feel his grip getting weaker. He goes down to his knees and I'm on the ground. He hugs me and I can feel how fast his heart beat was. Did I caused all of this? Did I really found someone who cares if I die lr not?

"I don't even know your name." It felt awkward saying that, but I needed to change the atmosphere. I want him to feel okay or I might just give up again because his tears are making me weak again.

"I'm Choi Sungyoon. And you are Luna right?"

"Yes." He gently releases me from his tight hug. I sat there looking at him while he got up and offered his hand to pull me up. I took it. I noticed that he's taller than me. And his eyes are small but they pierce right through you

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Let's just say that I've been dreaming about you for a while now." I stared at him. Who the hell is this Choi Sungyoon. And why would someone dream about me? The useless, worthless called ME?

"Please say something, don't just look at me like that." Sungyoon's mood suddenly changed.

"Thank you." was all that I can say. It felt right. Though everything I am right now is wrong.

We talked the whole night. We stayed there stargazing, while sitting beside each other. We forgot about the time, the the night felt cold against my cheeks but I feel warm inside.

Sungyoon told me about the times when he dreamed about me. And he felt different from the last two dreams.

"It was the first time I tried to call your name. Then you turn around. I've been asking myself if you are real because it felt real. You were all around the campud when I dream about you but I never met you, even once. Then the last dream, you were on the edge of a cliff. I know you are a real person that moment but it felt wrong. I've never seen that place before." Sungyoon just talked and I watch him, amused at how his life was almost all about him dreaming about me.

"You always ask the universe to save you, I never understood it at first but I guess I am here now, to save you. But I don't even know how or what am I supposed to do."

"For starters, you just did." I seem to lost my words whenever I try to talk to him. He knows eveyrthing about me and I know nothing about him.

Then he leans closer. It must have been so late now because the lights just went off. I felt his breath in my face, I can smell the smell of paper from old books. I caught a whiff of his perfume, a soft and fresh smell.

The skies shone brightly, the light from the stars that could have been dead for million years now made the black sky beautiful. And the moon was there, the only source of light, blessing whatever this moment is.

His face glowed as the moonlight reaches him, he was so close. Too close. His eyes sparkled. "I wanted to do this for a long time." Then he kissed me. And I forgot about everything else.