EIGHT

YG's DAUGHTER [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG’s Office

 

“ What is this? Why should there be a kissing scene. Aissht! “ YG said angrily  then he dialed the number of one the managers.

 

“ Have you read the script of Return of IIjimae?” YG said controlling his temper.

 

 

“ Yes sir”

 

“Then why didn’t you inform me that there is a kissing scene in the story involving Sandara’s character?” YG said in a louder voice.

 

 

“ Ah… ssir I thought it will be okay  with  you. Actually the scriptwriter told us that the drama requires a kissing scene with the lead male. “

 

 

“  Can we pull her out from  that drama?” YG said

 

“ Sorry sir but we already signed the contract , they started shooting Sandara’s scene yesterday  and they are quite impress with her acting skills. I don’t think it will be a good idea if we pull her out now. It will not  judge damage her career but also our company’s credibility.”

 

 

YG sighed and said “ Fine  but be sure to monitor Sandara’s activity  , you should protect  her from the fans of Woo.”

 

 

“ Yes sir “

 

“ Okay  , that’s all bye” Yg said and put down his phone.

 

“ Aisshht! I will make sure this will not happen again. I can’t believe I gave some artist a  permission to kiss my daughter. Aisssht! Damn that contract…” YG said out of frustration and anger. He didn’t know that he has this protective instinct in himself.

 

That day YG is in a foul mood that no one dares to  talk  to him , even Teddy and Kush decided to hide in their own  abode (recording studio).

 

 

Sandara finished her taping for the day before lunch so she decided to go to YG building for the training session. The place  is a bit  different , the staff and trainees are   very quite. They seems to whisper the things that they want to say  which is very odd. She saw Bom her closest friend among the trainees  walking towards the cafeteria, she decided to call her in a loud voice which makes everyone look at her..

 

“ Bommie”

 

“ Oh  Santokki, don’t shout” Bom said.

 

“ Sorry , What is happening here? It seems that there is a different aura the moment I step in the building” Dara asked

 

 

“ Well you see, sir YG is in not so good mood.. Everyone is afraid of him when he is not in the mood” Bom said

 

“ OMO! “ Sandara said feeling scared to see YG today .

 

“ Don’t get me wrong our boss is very kind but when he is mad or in a foul mood no one dares to come to him. You see he could be scary  when he is mad . This morning he shout at some staffs  who are talking so loud in the lobby . That’s why everyone is trying their best to speak in a low voice. “ Bom whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter