SIX

YG's DAUGHTER [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SANDARA POV

 

After spending time with my family  trying to familiarize with the place  in Seoul , I need to do my job . I have to work hard on my training , I don’t want to disappoint sir YG  who is so kind to me and my family . He is like a ray of sun that brighten up my dark  life. He is the one who gave me second chance,  a chance to provide and support my family and I will be forever indebt of him.

 

 

This is my first day of training and as per my schedule I have a voice and dance lesson today together with other female trainees.  I will  give my hundred percent , AJA!

 

 

I went inside the YG building and was greeted  by the guard and the receptionist . I greeted them back and smiled at them when I saw our boss in the lobby  talking to someone on his phone.   Before I could think of ways on how to greet him without disturbing him  he put his cellphone in his pocket. I smiled at my boss and greeted him.

 

(END OF POV)

 

“ Good morning sir !” she said

 

“ Good morning Sandara, are you ready ? This is your first day as YG trainee. Are you prepared for a very tiring day ahead of you?” YG asked smiling at  his daughter who will pass as an elementary pupil.  Until now he can’t believe that he has a daughter as beautiful as her.

 

 

“ Yes sir, I’m very much excited to learn .” Dara said.

 

“ Good, so you go to the training room   and at the end of the week I will look at your improvement. Be sure to listen to your teacher “ YG said

 

 

“ Yes sir , I will go ahead sir .  Have a nice day” Sandara said and bowed to him for the last time before she left.

 

 

“Goodluck princess”  YG said looking at his daughter who is walking away from him.

 

The receptionist and the guard in the lobby are  looking at YG  who is still looking at Sandara. This is the first time that they saw him  this early in the lobby just to  welcome the new trainee.  Their boss usually come early but spend his time in his office reading some  reports.

 

 

“ The new trainee is so lucky to be welcomed by the owner himself” The receptionist said

 

 

“How old is she anyway?” one of the staff asked the receptionist

 

 

“I’ve heard she is already 20 years old”  the receptionist  said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter