FAMILY OUTING part 1

YG's DAUGHTER [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys are complaining  because since in the bus they never had a chance to talk with the girls... They thought they could have a chance with Dara but they were wrong . Jiyong , TOP, Taeyang and Seungri  are all disappointed while  Daesung look at them wity pity.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

The 2ne1 girls arrived at the YG building looking very y in their shorts. Bom is wearing shorts and strapless blouse, Cl is  shorts with sleeveless blouse, Minzy wear it with halter blouse and Dara with a simple T-shirt . They are very beautiful even with face  bare with make-up.

 

" Wow ! The girls looks great" Teddy said

 

 

"Dara  noona is so beautiful.." Seungri said  he is about to go to her when  three hands pull him .

 

 

" Stay here"  Taeyang said

 

" Don't you dare"  Jiyong said

 

" You want to die?" TOP said

 

 

Seungri  look at the three men at his back then out of no where he shouted

 

 

" NOONA! HELP!" he shouted

 

 

Then Bom and  Dara went to the Bigbang with their brows arched.

 

 

" What are you doing with Seungri?" Dara

 

 

" Yah!  Are you bullying our panda?" Bom asked

 

 

" Nothing we are just playing ..." TOP said

 

 

" We are  not bullying him how could we do that to our own maknae?" Jiyong asked but on his mind he is already thinking of ways to kill the maknae.

 

 

" Are you okay baby Panda? Why are  you shouting ? " Dara asked as she holds his cheeks which earned a hissed from three jealous men.

 

 

" I  want to greet you   but they pulled me  because they want to greet you as well. But since I'm the maknae I want to  be the first  one to go to you " Seungri explained and show his aegyo. Which makes the two noonas smiled and  hugged him.

 

 

 

" Awww you are so sweet " Dara and Bom said and hugged him which makes the three men mad .

 

 

" Remind me to punish the maknae " Jiyong whispered to TOP

 

" Before you could punish him I already killed him" TOP said

 

 

" I will just burried him after you kill him." Taeyang said

 Seugri look at them and smile which makes them more mad , They are about to kill the maknae when the president came.

 

 

" Good morning !" YG said

 

 

" Good morning  sir!" they all greeted

 

 

" Reserved the back seats  on the bus, the 2ne1 girls will seat with me . I need to discuss something during the trip." YG said  to the girls and Teddy.

 

 

" Yes sir" 

 

 

Jiyong, TOP, and Taeyang sit down  disappointedly. While YG  smiled evilly.

 

**********

 

Inside the bus….

 

YG and  2ne1 girls are at the back seat of the bus , YG is discussing their new album and how he wants them to focus on their promotion after their vacation. YG is happy that he is beside his daughter , he rarely see her and he can’t talk to her as his daughter. Inside the bus there are three men sulking on their seats because they can’t be with Dara. While the maknae is hiding himself beside Gummy  since he knows that BOm and Dara are not there to  defend him from his three hyungs.  He knows that they are already pissed of him and they are more piss now because YG is with the girls and they can’t talk to her like how they wanted.

 

 

“ Why don’t you sit with your hyung? You should cheer them up they look a little sad to me” Gummy said to Seungri.

 

 

“ Sssshhh….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter