ALIEN in YG Entertainment

YG's DAUGHTER [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So what can you say ladies?” YG asked

 

 

“ I’m okay with that sir “ Dara said softly . She agreed easily because to have a love life is a nono for her , she was traumatized with her last relationship . She thinks that all men are cheater like Joseph.

 

 

 

“ What?  It is okay with you ?” Bom asked Dara in disbelief

 

 

“ Why it is not okay with you Bom?”  YG frowned

 

 

“ Sorry sir I know that you just want us to reach our dream and to be the top female group in Korea and the world. But don’t you think you are just being unfair with us?  I mean as no dating for 5 freaking years?” Bom asked

 

 

“ Yeah, it is totally unfair” Jiyong, TOP, Taeyang  and  Seungri said in unison and nodded their heads .

 

 

“ Something is really wrong with you four” Daesung said before eat the kimchi on his chopstick.

 

 

 

“ So I am unfair Park Bom?” YG said in a serious voice.

 

 

Bom  didn’t mind her boss wrath  because she is really concern with  her future generation “  TOTALLY sir !  Imagine  When the dating ban is over I’m already 31,  and then who will even court me by that time. I know I’m pretty and y but still they will consider if I can bear a child. Imagine. If  I start dating by 31 , I will probably got a boyfriend at the age of 32  because you see I want someone who is hot , talented and rich .. Then we will get married at  age 33 or 34 .  Don’t you think I’m too old to get pregnant at age of 35 ? Don’t  you think my uterus  will be brittle by that time?  I want to have 3 sons and 3 daughters,  how  will I do that ? Even if I get pregnant every year , I will accomplish my 6 children at the age of 42 or 43.   But that is if I have healty eggcells. But What if my ovaries  won’t  produce  healthy eggcell? WaaaaH!”  BOm  said without a pause.

 

Teddy , Kush , 2ne1 and Bigbang  are suppressing their laughter. They can’t believe of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter