15

YG's DAUGHTER [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for not updating my fictions lately ... Sorry Myjoyce1986 This chapter is  short and boring , I just want to update this  for you.          Jiyong is so happy that he finally have the chance to spend time with Sandara. Although for her it is just a night to practice her singing voice for him it is a  date . He like her so much but too afraid to admit it to her, he don't want to ruin the friendship that starting between them. In time he will, confess to her. He knows  that Dara is so focus on her career  and he will support her.   *** Girls Apartment ..     " Unnie   have you eaten dinner?" Minzy asked Dara who is in the living room watching some anime.   " Neh , I ate in the cafeteria in YG" she answered   " Did you take a bus or a cab? " Bom asked  though she saw Jiyong's car, she wanted to know if Dara will tell the truth.   " Ani , Jiyong brought me home" Dara said     " Wow! As in Jiyong oppa  of Bigbang?" CL asked     " Neh , why?" Dara asked     " Nothing, you are just lucky unnie. Imagine Jiyong oppa brought you home " CL said     " Maybe Jiyong oppa likes you ." Minzy said     " Ani , he is just kind to everyone . There is nothing special in what he did ." Dara said     " Well  I agree , Jiyong oppa is sweet to everyone" CL said.     " See even you can say that he is really nice.  I'll go to my room now girls . Good night ..." Dara said     " Good night unnie"    " Good night Santokki"     When Dara left  Minzy opens the topic about Jiyong  and Dara.   " Do you really think oppa is just being nice to unnie?" Minzy asked   " What do you mean ?" Bom asked     " Well  I think he likes unnie, I  often see him looking at her when she is not looking . He looks at her the way TOP and Taeyang oppa looks at her." Minzy said     " Are you saying that Jiyong likes Santokki?" Bom asked     " Well that is my opinion unnie., I think he is " Minzy said     " Well in my opinion  Jiyong oppa is just being nice like what Dara unnie said. He is nice to everyone.  He give me food one time , does it mean that he likes me? " Cl asked     " Well..."     " Let's stop this.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter