Let Him Sit.

EXO Seoul Beats

I nod shyly, scooting a little bit. He sits down next to me and begins to feed the small birds pecking the ground. 

I can't help but stare at his gorgeous features. He looks like he was sculpted by gods.

My knee starts to slowly erupt into pain. I bite my lip and keep a hand on it, doing my best to keep in a whimper, although he seems to notice by my simple action of rubbing my aching leg.

"Are you ok?" His voice is silk. He adjusts his glasses and meets my eyes. A small bit of his curled bang flows in the wind.

I'm about to lie and say that I'm okay, but the discomfort increases again and I let out an unavoidable wince, gripping my bruise. 

He puts the bird food down on the sidewalk for the animals to share. He leans in. "Do you mind? My mom's a nurse, I know how this stuff works." He chuckles weakly.

I give in and let him roll up my jeans. He lets out a hiss looking at it. "Aish....bad fall, huh?"

I nod again. "I'm really clumsy.." Finally speaking up, I ruffle my messy hair.

He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a first aid kit. Very resourceful. He cleans my cuts and wraps my knee with care. By the end of it, I'm blushing uncontrollably. 

"Thank you..." I smile. "You're so kind..." I watch as he rolls back down my jean sleeve. "My pleasure, hehe..." 

He notices another cut on my hand that I didn't notice myself. Proabably from climbing.

He puts a bandaid on it and takes his leave. 

"Wait! I never got your-" I look at the bandaid on my hand. It reads:

Xiumin. 0000-0000-0001.

I smile brightly. 

-Start of Xiumin route

-Restart!! I want someone else!