Backpac-man

EXO Seoul Beats

I approach the booth where the guy is playing alone. His thumbs look numb, and his eyes are bloodshot.

Dear lord....

I observe as he finally loses. The guy groans. "Not enough..."

I lightly tap him on the shoulder, making him turn to face me. It looks like he hasn't slept in years, but somehow, he still manages to be absolutely stunning.

I resist drooling and I quickly bow. "You're....really good...." I smile.

He smiles sheepishly. "No one ever takes interest in the classics anymore...I'm suprised you came over." I notice that he's dressed very casual, with a Spiderman sweater and ripped jeans. 

"Well, my dad kind of taught me about games, we used to play Galaga all the time.

His face lit up. "Woah....awesome...." He looked me up and down as if I was some sort of alien, making me let out a chuckle. 

"I'm not from around here, if that's what you're wondering." I grin, taking out my wallet, which had a comic-book print on it. 

He takes out his phone in a flash, quickly grabbing mine and exchanging numbers. 

He hands me my phone back and clumsily stuffs his phone back into his oversized backpack, turning and running off. 

I look at it.

"Oh Sehun, aka Batman <3"

What a goofy guy. A smile spreads on my face that I can't contain. 

I think we'll get along fine...

-Start Sehun route

-Restart! I want someone else!