Chapter 1- Welcome to Seoul

EXO Seoul Beats

"_____!! Wake up!! The moving truck is here!!"

I groan and slowly open my eyes. My room is empty now, and it would be the last time I would ever see it. I sit up and say goodbye to the closet, the walls, and the floor. So many memories were made in the house, it was hard to believe that it was time to leave it.

I get changed and wander downstairs, the scent of pastries filling my nostrils. "Good morning, Eomma." I bow respectfully. "Thank you for the food."

My mother smiles, satisfied. "I'll be in the car when you're ready. Don't forget to check the place one more time." And with that, she leaves the room.

I finish my meal quickly, running around the house one final time for old time's sake. When I was younger I would wander these halls playfully with my friends, playing games and simply laughing endlessly. A tear falls from my eye. Now off to a new town, a new school....

A new life. 

I go to the car.

The ride to Seoul is relatively silent. I have my headphones in, listening to somber music and reminiscing about what I had left behind me. I let out a deep sigh, I was being too pestimistic. 

Think of this like a rebirtth of some sort. 

I manage to smile, wondering about the endless possibilities. Before I know it, the car stops. I escape my dream world and snap back to reality, removing my earphones. The new house was right in front of us. And it was beautiful...

I jump out. "Woah!!" It's a whole lot bigger than our last place, a friendly neighborhood. My mom follows. 

"I'll take car of some things here. ___, take this time to explore the city a bit! I saved our new address on your phone, so just take a Taxi to come back. I expect you here by nine tonight, no later!"

I squeal with excitment. "Thank you, Eomma!" 

Now.....where should I go exactly?

-The Park

-The Mall

-The Arcade