Don't Let Him Sit.

EXO Seoul Beats

I shift in my seat a little, shaking my head. "A-Ah....I'm s-saving it for a friend..." I quickly blurt, wattching as he nodded in understanding and walked off.

Bummer.

My knee really starts to ache now. Either I have the lowest pain tolerance ever, ooooooor I need a hospital. I turn red just thinking about how embarassing it would be to tell the doctor how it happened if I actually decided to get medical attention....

My phone buzzes. It's a text from mom:

"The sun's going down soon. How are you? ETA?" 

I read her message quietly outloud before watching the sun decending slowly from the clouds. Now's about time to head back home. Oh god, what am I going to tell her if she sees my knee?? I slap my forehead before looking back down at my phone. I call a taxi to meet me by the edge of the park. 

While I do that, I quickly limp/speed walk to the pickup location. Soon enough, the cab pulls up and I enter. "Hi~" 

The driver turns to get a look at me. My heart flutters at his beautiful bangs. He looked like he belonged in a drama I watched. "Good afternoon. Where are we off to, hun?" He has a clear Chinese accent, but his Korean is perfectly understandable.

I blush a littl at what he called me. I read out the address, making him start the car and drive.

We talk for a while during the ride about various topics, until suddenly, a few blocks away from my new house, the car breaks down and comes to a halt.

He cursed in Chinese, before rubbing his temples and looking back at me. "I'm so sorry...." He looked embarassed. "It's only a few blocks now.....you can walk it, right? I won't charge you for any of this, by the way. He bowed deeply.

I smile, calling roadside assistance. I wasn't just going to leave him with his car like this. 

The driver's eyes lit up at my actions. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much..." He gets more casual with me now, which in any other curcumstance would be weird. But not here. "The name's Lay."

"I'm _____"

He bows again. "Pleasure~"

The assistance comes and picks us up, first driving me home. When I get out of the car, Lay hands me a piece of paper and turns slightly red. "See you around." The truck that towed the cab sped off. I open the note as I walk to the door. It read:

"Zhang Yixing, SeoulCab Driver."

His number was scribbled at the bottom, with a heart drawing. 

-Start Lay route

-Restart!! I want someone else!!