Two

Fist Fights and Fun Times

All thirteen males took a step backward and made a 90 degree bow to the girls. “Seventeen, here at your service.” “S. Coups.” Mr. Jung called out. And the boy who had the most aggressive eyes toward Hyo Sonn from earlier took a step backward, and folded like a piece of paper. “This is their leader, Choi Seungcheol.” Mr. Jung continued, Hyo Sonn scanned him up and down, and silently scoffed in her head. “The ones you met earlier were The8 and Mingyu. Mingyu specializes in combat.” said Mr. Jung. And the tall bronze-skinned male steps and bows. “And The8 specializes in transportation.” And the slightly smaller and thin framed male steps out to bow.“S.Coups is the general leader, the team can be split into three units.” Mr Jung addressed. The boys quickly shuffled around and formed one straight line. “There’s the Tech Team, with their leader Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan, and Joshua.They’re in charge of researching intel or getting new equipment.” And the five said males stepped forward and bowed. “Next there’s the Tactical and Transport Team, they’re in charge of the core planning of our heists and getting there and back safely.Their team consists of Jun, The8, Dino, and Hoshi their leader.” Mr. Jung resumed. And just like the tech team, each member stepped forward and bowed. “Lastly we have the Combat or Defense Team, it consists of Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, and which is led by S.Coups.” And the said team bowed. “They’re our new recruits to expand our control in Korea, and add strength to our organization.” Nari and Chen Zi felt Hyo Sonn tense up. Hyo Sonn gathered up courage to talk back and carefully crafted words saying, “Sir, with all due respect, out of all of Korea’s fighters, why these rookies?” Seventeen felt their leader tense up; Seungcheol stood there in rage, biting back his remarks. “I’ve been keeping an eye on them for a while, they’re really good at their craft. I can see from your little brawl earlier that both parties have several miniscule scratches, so I wouldn’t call them rookies.” Mr. Jung stated. Hyo Sonn turned her head to the ground and S.Coups lips did a little smirk. “There is a small assignment tomorrow. I’ll send the specs out by 9:00 p.m. Our vans will be at your residences by 7 a.m. sharp. Don’t be late.” Mr. Jung dismissed the team and left the room. S. Coups and Hyo Sonn glared at each other, but nonetheless both groups bowed to each other out of courtesy. Then the thirteen boys proceeded to file out of the room, leaving the three girls behind.

Nari turned to Hyo Sonn “Are you good?” “Yeah” Hyo Sonn said quietly. After a few seconds of silence, Hyo Sonn turned to the other two and asked, “Are you guys okay?? Does anything hurt?” Nari and Chen Zo shook their heads in unison and flashed a thumbs up, “We’re good! Don’t worry about us!” Chen Zi said brightly. “I swear if they touch you guys again, they’re going to get it from me..” Hyo Sonn taunted.