One

Fist Fights and Fun Times

It was a regular Saturday night out for three not so regular girls. Well, they looked regular and had regular personalities; their only difference with other girls their age was their background stories. Each girl knew how to fight, but it wasn’t your average weekend taekwondo classes; each girl was highly trained to eliminate and eradicate groups of people, way before they even started kindergarten. But like normals girls their age, Jung Hyo Seon, Park Nari, and Yu Chen Zi were just spending a chilly winter’s night walking through the bustling Seoul shopping district.
Nari turned to her sisters, “Hey guys, I need a new pair of shoes, mind if you come to help me choose?”                                                                                              “Of course!” Hyo Seon chimed. “Yeah, of course NOT” Chen Zi retorted, sending the girls into a fit of laughter. 
They walked into a nearby Landrover, and went straight to the section for kid’s runners. “Wait, why are we in the kid’s section?” Hyo Seon asked. 
“Well because my feet are too small for the women’s, AND children’s shoes are a lot cheaper.” Nari explained. “Yep! Small feet are such an advantage” Chen Zi added.
The three girls slowly dispersed and browsed the store’s wide selection. After finding the right pairs, Nari called the attention of the two others.
“So I’m down to these two, which one should I get?” Nari asked, as she waved a pair of beige and black runners. 
“Well, black is easier to maintain because if they get dirty, it’s not like it would be crazy obvious so you don’t HAVE to clean it then and there.” Hyo Seon suggested. “Yeah, but beige is cuter, and it’s more aesthetic” Chen Zi stated. “Yeah I thought of both those things, and I can’t choose!!” Nari exclaimed. “But hey, in our line of work, I think the black ones would be best.” Hyo Seon reasoned, followed by her signature ugly wink, causing everyone to snicker.
Hyo Seon looked peered down at her watch and realized that it was just about dinner time. “Guys, wanna just grab dinner here? It’s getting busier outside, so going home would just take too long.” “Sure” Nari and Chen Zi replied. 
“What do you guys want to eat?” Hyo Seon asked.
“I don’t know, I’m kind of craving the unhealthy stuff” Nari said. “Yeah, me too, I kinda want to go all out today.” Chen Zi added. 
Suddenly Chen Zi’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, “DO YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY YG REPUBLIQUE?! It’s a restaurant and cafe from YG Entertainment.” 
Nari placed the shoes she was holding on the bench in front of her and whipped out her phone to search up the restaurant. “Ohhhhh, it looks really good, and the prices aren't that bad for this area..” Nari said, and turned her phone so the others could see the menu. “Okay but we’re ordering a salad, because we can't only each junk food.” Hyo Seon said. “EEEEWWW, nooooooo!” Chen Zi whined with a pout. “No it’s okay, we’ll get the salad” Nari asserted. Chen Zi shook her head and sighed in defeat. 
“Okay! I’ll go ahead and reserve us a table, it’s the weekend AND this is Myeongdong AND it’s almost dinner time, I’m sure they already have a lineup by this time.” Hyo Seon said. “I’ll meet you guys there!.....And honestly Nari, if you want both, just get both, one pair will be my Christmas gift, THE CHEAPER ONE!!” 
“OHH These Look Like A Good Pair To Cop!” Chen Zi coaxed.  
“Oh fine, you too Chen Zi, that’s my gift for you as well.” Hyo Seon grabbed her handbag and turned to her sisters, “Don’t take too long!”
“Yeah yeah, we won’t!” Chen Zi said “We’ll be there in a bit, no worries” Nari reassured. Hyo Seon turned toward the escalators and exited the store. “You know what... I kinda like these shoes too..” Chen Zi contemplated. Nari just shook her head and laughed. 

Hyo Seon slid past tourists, families and couples. Thanks to her slim frame she was able to slip past people and zigzag her way through the crowd. Suddenly the chilly winter air was getting to her and all she wanted was to get to a heated store to warm up. Seeing an Aritaum nearby, Hyo Seon decided to hop in and check out their new products while warming up. Hyo Seon patiently browsed the wide selection of makeup, but something felt off. Although she was in the warm store, she felt a cold draft flow down her spine accompanied by an unsettling feeling in her stomach. Not wanting to gather unnecessary attention, Hyo Seon calmly walked to a display that advertised cushion foundations. Using the compact mirror inside, she looked around the store to observe customers in case someone caught her eye. To her dismay she didn’t see anyone who stood out; all the customers in the store were just your average Asian woman, a couple of tourists, couples, and some teens. Not focusing on her odd gut feeling, Hyo Seon proceeded to exit the store to find the restaurant that should be a few minutes away. Hyo Seon checked her phone regularly to ensure she was on the right path to restaurant, but the further she walked, the unsettling feeling grew more and more. Hyo Seon used the reflections of store windows and doors to see if she recognized anyone, or to check if someone was following her. To no avail, due to the large number of people in the area, Hyo Seon could not single anyone out. Hyo Seon was tired of using subtle methods to find who was causing her discomfort, that she just turned around to look for the perpetrator. Suddenly it hit her. Hyo Seon remembered that while she was in the store, a hooded figure was standing in one of the lipstick aisles a few metres from the entrance. She soon had enough of playing hide and seek with whoever was following her, and turned to an empty alleyway to confront her perpetrator, immediately pressing the power button on her phone 3 times.This triggered her phone to automatically send her current location to her father, Chen Zi and Nari via text message. Hyo Seon turned around only to be greeted by a hit to the face. “” Hyo Seon whispered, feeling blood drip down from the corner of her lip. She got up only to drop back down and swing her legs, kicking the perpetrator, causing them to fall. They groaned and scoffed. That sounds like a guy, Hyo Seon thought to herself. He quickly got up and began to throw punches, but they weren't anything Hyo Seon couldn't handle. She quickly dodged many of the swings and managed to throw some of her own. But the perpetrator was obviously just as skilled as well, he too was able to avoid almost all of Hyo Seon’s punches. In the midst of fighting Hyo Seon sought out the golden opportunity to expose the perpetrator and pulled his mask off, exposing his identity. Tall, thin framed, and sharp eyes. But not phased that Hyo Seon had clearly seen his entire face, he pulled out a knife from his pocket, and cut Hyo Seon’s jacket, lightly grazing her arm. Thanks to adrenaline Hyo Seon didn't feel a pinch, and instinct took over; using her surroundings to shield her from incoming stabs and jabs. Hyo Seon was managing well, but she still hoped that Nari and Chen Zi would arrive soon because she did not have the upper hand. After a few more hits and jabs, Nari came running and tackled the perpetrator, crushing his hand and kicking the knife far away. Nari swung at the perpetrator multiple times, and threw him against the wall.“Who the hell do you work for and what the do you want?” Nari hissed through her teeth. He cocked a smirk and punched Nari’s stomach, pushing her off then running to the end of the alley. Hyo Seon caught up to the male and twisted his arm, causing him to shriek in pain. But suddenly a motorcycle stopped in front of the alley, hitting Hyo Seon’s back, picked up the said male and drove away. Chen Zi frantically ran to Hyo Seon and Chen Zi carrying rubbing alcohol and bandages. 
“Holy , what happened, are you guys okay?!” Chen Zi asked while checking the conditions of their scars and bruises. Hyo Seon was brushing her jacket off and said, “I’m fine, it’s whatever-” “Uhm no you’re not okay, you have a cut on your temple!!” Chen Zi interjected. Hyo Seon touched her forehead and hissed, but pushed it aside and turned to Nari. “Hey Nari, are you alright? That guy hit you pretty hard in the stomach..and aren't you still on your period?” Hyo Seon asked with uneasiness in her voice. “Yep, it hurts like a . I’m not sure if it’s hurting because I’m cramping or what..” Nari groaned. Chen Zi was worried sick for her sisters and gave them supplies to quickly patch small cuts up before helping them up. “What even happened?” Nari asked Hyo Seon. “I don’t even know, I’ve never seen the guy before. I was just walking and I felt someone was following me, so I turned into the alleyway to confirm my suspicions and he just swung at me. Did you recognize him?” Hyo Seon asked. Nari rummaged her brain to try to recall if she had previously met the man, but shook her head. Chen Zi called for a driver and within seconds he arrived.  “Young Misses, are you alright?!” The driver asked with worry in his eyes. “Yes, more or less, is dad at home?” Hyo Seon asked after getting into the car. “Yes young miss, would you like to call him right now?” He said while handing her the private phone. Hyo Seon grabbed the phone and rung her father, putting the phone on speaker. Soon the other line picked up “Hello?” 
“Pa, someone just came and randomly attacked us while we were in Myeongdong.” Hyo Seon said. “We’re okay, but we don’t know who the hell he was.”
“Hm.” He replied “We’ll continue this later, come to HQ.”
“Noted.” Hyo Seon said, and ended the call. 

As soon as they reached the headquarters the girls thanked the driver and exited the car, going to the bathroom to wash off some dirt and look proper, before heading to their father’s office. Hyo Seon knocked on the door and the girls filed in. As soon as they were settled, Hyo Seon started firing questions at her dad, “Pa, is something going on? Do we have a new rival? Why the hell did some random guy start hitting us in the middle of nowhere?” He chuckled, “Sorry about that girls, follow me and I'll  explain.” The girls followed their dad to the third level of the building’s basement. Upon opening the two reinforced metal doors, the girls and their father were greeted by thirteen males. “Sir!” The boy sitting on a table quickly shot up and gestured the others to follow suit. “Good Evening Sir!” They all shouted in unison and bowed. The girls were overwhelmed by the number of boys that were gathered in front of them, they all gave each other confused looks, not knowing where these boys came from and what their business in the building’s basement was. “What can we do for you sir? If you needed anything you could have called us up. Sorry for making you come all the way down here” The same male from earlier said. Suddenly, while Hyo Seon and Nari were caught up observing all that was in the room, Chen Zi recalled the face of the perpetrator, and grabbed him by the collar and said, “What the hell are you doing here, why the did you touch my sisters?” Nari’s head snapped to the side. Suddenly another male yanked Chen Zi’s wrist and glared at her. Nari swooped in and slapped his hand off, throwing daggers from her eyes at the male. The boy from earlier walked up to them, pushed the other boys aside and said, “Who are you to hit my members like that?” Hyo Seon stepped in pushed the girls behind her and said, “And who are you to talk to my sisters like that?” Hyo Seon and the said male stared each other down, and both parties looked like they could dismember each other once they were given the cue to do so. With tensions rising, Mr. Jung cleared his throat, and everyone's attention was shifted to him. “Girls,” he started, “I want you to meet our newly commissioned group of elite fighters, Seventeen. And boys. I want you to meet my three daughters, Hyo Seon, Nari, and Chen Zi.”

 

A/N:

HEEYY. Just to let you guys know there really is a safety feature like that on smartphones. Like I know for my iphone Under /Settings/ go to /Emergency SOS/ and just configure things from there. Also, I know Samsung phones have it as well. Stay safe guys!