Masks

Memories with my CEO

a few changes were done in chapter 4 just to make sense chapter 4.

YOUR POV

My sister in law came over to talk about a surprise she wanted to throw to my Oppa which was cute. After talking for a while it was getting late and I remember I had to go to the club to find the ash silver hair guy to return his coat. I even went to the dry cleaners to get it clean.

"Hey what you thinking about? You keep staring at the coat and don't lie to me" my unnie is right.

I let out a sight and drink some of the apple juice.

"Tell me the story of that coat. I'm sure it belongs to a guy and not you. Did you met someone new?" she really insisted, but I guess sharing my story won't harm.

I told her everything and she nod and pay attention.

"So, he's like mystery guy? uhhhhh.....maybe we can still catch him" she took me by surprise as she stood up and look at the time.

"Come on we still early" she drag me to my feet to my room and she dig my closet.

"What you doing unnie?" I try to stop her and she took out one dress and a gold shirt I forgot I even had them.

"If his mask is gold, how about you wear this gold dress shirt and some leggings or even better shorts with long black socks" I even giggle at her enthusiasm.

She gave me the clothes in my hands and send me to change. I try to object, but she did a pouty yet moody face I had to obey. I really though it was the craziest idea ever, but still went for it.

After changing I felt exposed is been a while since I go out. Long ago I went to parties, but formal clothing. I was always treat as a princess world until my family company went bankrupt. Then, I had to move to Seoul thinking things would change, but my ex betray me and I had to find a job. Those flashes came to my mind and I try to let it go.

"Cute and dangerous, but let me see" my unnie let my hair down, so it cover my exposed shoulders and she did my make- up different. She did the eyeliner thicker and red lip stick. I wasn't sure about this idea, but she looks so excited. She found some jewelry for me to wear.

"Wow!My donsaeng is burning in hotness. Just wait until this guy sees you" she clap and she put on her coat.

"Come on, we don't want to be late. She hand me the coat that was from the gold mask guy.

We took a cab to the club I told her and before I could get out she stop me and hand me a pink mask.

"Wow! why you have a mask in your bag?" I ask her confused.

"Long story I went to a mask party with your brother not long ago and the mask so pretty. Anyways wear it" she help me put it on.

"Why tho?" I was confused.

"It be fun if he's hiding his identity then you play his game too" she told as we exit the cab going inside the club.

"He already saw my face, what's the point?" I continue with the argument.

"So, come on this drives them insane" she giggle I wonder what she's been reading lately to come up with this crazy ideas and I'm a fool for falling and doing what she says.

When we got to the club there were performing already. There was a rap battle going on .

"Wow! I always wanted to see a rap battle before" my unnie smile and she bought me a drink.

We made our way closer to the stage. I held gold mask jacket in one of my arms and was absorbed by the performance.

They were pretty good. However, this guys had mask of different colors. The other opponent rapper made fun of the guy who had a black mask on. Some people were shook when the black mask guy backfires in a cooler way. I had to say he was pretty good.

Someone tap my shoulder on my right. I look over to see a girl around my age "You're a fan too? trying to get their attention?believe me many of us had try that and it doesn't work" she said flipping her hair to the side and continue cheering for the black mask guy.

"She's jealous you cute and she's a - no words" my unnie whisper in my ear and I just smile and we continue drinking and listening to the backfire of rapping.

----------

NOONE POV

The black mask guy turn to face the audience and his eyes widened when he saw the girl wearing pink mask.

Another fan perhaps, but he recognize the jacket she was holding, but thought he was mistaken.

Then someone else join the stage. A familiar one he had the silver mask.

Isn't he the dancer from yesterday ? Sana thought as she saw him took the microphone. The guy with black mask whisper something to the silver mask who look back at him. Then, at the audience staring at Sana for a bit before his attention went back to the MC.

Sana felt strange them looking at her. Her unnie was having a blast and drinking some more.

After the rap battle everyone cheer for the ones who passed.

A guy with a green mask came on stage to sing a rap song along with the gold mask guy.

"Omg" Sana said shook and her unnie hug her arm.

"Oh oh it's him isn't it?" her unnie got excited and Sana just awed how sweet his voice was and what a perfect combination it was to sing with a rapper.

"He can sing too? Sana-shi he's a whole package" her unnie make loud noise clapping and kind of pushing Sana in front to get notice by gold mask, which work.

The guy with gold mask got closer and look at her and smile and continue singing.

After that beautiful performance everyone clap and the MC pat their backs.

The black and silver masks guys went to gold mask to whisper something to him.

Sana just stared and everyone just danced around. The guy with gold mask found Sana staring at him and look back at his friends who pat his back.

He got closer to the edge of the stage and some woman's wanted to dance with him, but he ignored them all. Sana couldn't move an inch she was hypnotized by his gaze.

"Omo! he's here I'll be back I will be on the bar area donsaeng" her unnie waved bye and Sana was shook.

"I think you have something that belongs to me" the gold mask guy say and Sana look confused.

The other girl scoff and made an annoyed face.

"What?" Sana was taken back by his character. Is he bipolar?

The gold mask guy took the coat from Sana hold and inspect for a damaged.

"I took it to get it clean. I had to come back to give it back" Sana said in a timid voice, but she remember she was dressed up and can be daring if she feels like it.

Some guys were just waiting on the side to get their hands on her. It felt like they were waiting to capture their pray and gold mask guy notice it.

"She slept with him already" the other girls commented mad and security drag them away.

Sana blush at the comment and gold mask ignored them.

"Come" the gold mask said and green mask passed by and hold Sana by the waist holding her up giving her to gold mask who hold her to get her on stage. Sana let out a gasp of shock and her arms hold gold mask neck.

"Sorry for that miss, see yah" the guy who had green mask smile and his dimples were shown, then he walk away.

Everyone was in their own entertainment, but the girls that were hating saw that interaction and made a disgust face. No one has ever caught gold mask attention.

"Come, let's have a drink for taking care of my coat" gold mask say and bought Sana a drink, which she accept but look confused at him.

"Sorry for my temperament that day I was stress. I'm not like that daily just saying" gold mask say and Sana accept his apology and drank with him.

"Hello!! I mean hi" a guy with orange mask came over and Sana waved at him and both bow.

"This is one of my best friends. Anyways, why you here?wait...my coat of course. Sorry and why you come over dressed like that?" gold mask asked.

Sana felt embarrassed at the comment "Does it look bad?" she blurted out nervous.

"Not at all it matches gold mask boy here. Anyways see you" red mask say he was tall and laugh funny because someone told him a joke and he said one back.

Sana was shy and she wonder if it be okay to ask about their masks.

Gold mask seem like he knew what she was thinking and said "no question about our mask please"

Sana look down and nod, then she realize she left her unnie alone and she was tipsy.

"Oh I'm sorry but I have to go anyways your coat is clean" Sana stood up and then her unnie was coming her way with the help of blue mask.

"Oh!unnie!' Sana hug her and her unnie look tired.

"Let's go home neh? I'm sorry I left you alone" Sana hug her tight.

"I came on time some guys look at her like a prey. Nothing bad happen she's okay" blue mask  smile softly.

"How you know she was with me?" Sana ask blue mask and he shrug.

"Just a feeling, a cab is waiting for you two" black mask said going for another drink.

"Thanks" Sana said leaving the VIP area with the help of blue and gold mask.

"DON'T GO YET!" a voice came and grab Sana arm after her unnie was inside the cab.

"Wow! No touch" blue mask said and the young guy smile.

"It's okay I know him" Sana said and gold mask raise an eyebrow but Sana didn't notice.

"I should've notice earlier now you leaving me, promise you'll be back. Here's my number tho" the guy gave Sana a paper with his cell number.

"How you know it was me?" she ask with a grin feeling happy.

"Secret see you and by the way you look wow" he smile leaving.

Blue mask glanced over to his friend gold mask who glared at the guy leaving.

Blue mask clear his throat and Sana came back to reality.

"See you later maybe next week?" blue mask said and Sana shrug .

"Will see I guess, thank you for the help" She smile getting inside the cab.

"Gold mask nod and she smile at both. Gold mask close the door and wave seeing the cab taking off.

"Hey! you have something going on her or a crush?" blue mask tease and gold mask look at him annoyed.

"It's not that I know who she is and this places ain't for her especially if she comes wearing that kind of clothes" gold mask said.

"Hey guys let's go home Tae is tipsy" black mask said.

Silver mask came over too and look at gold mask to see if he was okay.

The other came and went to the leader condo.

They all took their mask off and drink some water.

"What a day" Jimin stretch his arms putting down his blue mask.

"Yeah, tomorrow we have work ughh" Hoseok put his silver mask inside his bag.

"I'll crash here everyone go home or just sleep" black mask left his mask on the table and lay on the couch.

"Aishh.. Yoongi hyung always sleeps anywhere" Jimin said and chuckled.

"Night guys" the leader said leaving to his room and everyone just crash anywhere they could.

Some went to the two spare room and some stay in the living room.

The maknae looked at his gold mask and wonder why after so many years he let a girl come close to him. He touch his chest feeling his heartbeat accelerated thinking about Sana, but felt weird with that feeling he fall asleep on the couch.

 

 

 

Long update and the mask guys should be reveal soon :)