Demonic Fury

Selfish Desires

Filler.exe


 

Growling, a tan demon slammed his fists on the table. He had a fire burning in his eyes, and his arrowhead tail flicked in annoyance. Before him stood a man, his cocky smirk reflecting what had happened previous to the situation. The man knew you should never piss off a demon, but that look of fury was too good to resist.

"I'll say it one more time, Minhyuk. Stay away from Jimin."

Minhyuk smirked at that, putting a hand on his hip.

"Why should I? He isn't claimed, Joon-ah. Is BangTan afraid that Monsta X will steal their food?"

Knowing he'd angered the demon further, the black-haired male stepped back a bit. Namjoon growled, his horns seemingly largening as his muscles bulged. "You little-," the large male cut himself off, getting closer to Minhyuk and picking him up by the throat. The other grinned, and it was so large it was almost psychotic.

"You know very well you can't kill a doll."

Glare hardening at Minhyuk's words, he crushed the male's throat. The blood came pouring out as his head popped off, making Namjoon drop his body to the floor in disgust. Wiping his hand off on his clothes, he chuckled to himself. "Want to bet, you scum?" He asked, more as to himself. Turning to leave, he hummed.

"I told you, you can't do it."

Eyes widening at the voice, Namjoon turned his body, almost gagging at the sight. Minhyuk was holding his severed head in hands, patting the ground. "Contact.. contact.. contact.." the male mumbled, picking one up and putting it in his eye. Putting it back on, Minhyuk hummed, as Namjoon watched the scar of which he'd removed the head heal itself. "Jeez, don't you ever listen?" He asked, standing to his feet with a smirk.

"There's no promises Monsta X will stay away from such a beautiful and endless vessel. But, I wonder, what will you do about EXO? Or Got7? BangTan's got some pretty vast competition," The male asked, smirk playing back on his lips. Namjoon scoffed, turning his head. "Is that what you want? For BangTan to claim Jimin?" He asked, voice raising as he got closer to the doll. "I'd rather we claim him, but let's have some fun."

"What are you proposing, Minhyuk?"

The male grinned like a psychotic bastard again. Clapping his hands together in excitement, he jumped around the cellar-like room that Namjoon had put them in. "I'm just saying, if you want Jimin so badly, fight for him." The male replied, running fingers through his hair. Namjoon scoffed, wings, horns and tail slowly fading off of his body. "Why would I fight for something I have the right to own?"

"Because we all want him, Aeshma."

Namjoon's eyes slightly widened at the name, before he growled. "How do you know of my name?" He growled out, going to grab the too-quick doll. Minhyuk escaped the clawed hands, giggling. "How wouldn't I, Aeshma? The long-living demon whom radiates of wrath, rage and fury?" He asked, walking towards the door.

"You don't deserve claim of Jimin. You will only corrupt him with your sin."

"And what is that sin?"

"Aeshma, you're so dense. Your own wrath will swallow you and your whole team whole. You'll end up destroying Jimin, destroying all of those who you care about. You will forever be a dragon sin, you'll forever beed by the rage that caused the fall of Zoroa all those years ago before the human and demon worlds split."


Literally just a filler for my hiatus.

But hey, you get some information on our wrath of a demon, Joonie.