His Sunshine, His Hope

Selfish Desires

Jimin woke up later than he usually would on the weekend, having nightmares torment him that entire night. They were all the bad moments he and his family had shared, and it only made him miss them more. What would he do with no family? Join Aoandon and conquer whatever she wanted, being her little puppet? Basically, his only choice as of now. He didn't care anymore, what really mattered? The three people he swore himself to protect had died, and he couldn't even be there to attempt to stop it. His brother had a power, and now it was just wasted. Being sold to some demon and whoever her God or Goddess was. Honestly, he could care less about names or worship at this point.


There was another thing Park Jimin would never expect. He woke up in the arms of two boys, cuddling him from both sides. And the blonde couldn't help but blush, he was never really cuddled and held. Upon waking up a bit more, he saw it was Sehun and Jongin. Why had his best friends wanted to hold him? He shifted a bit, snuggling more into Jongin's broad chest, almost letting out what he assumed to be some type of purr. Even if he didn't want to be in their arms, it felt so nice to know that at least two people cared for the young boy. He couldn't feel the pulse of their power, it wasn't that strong. Maybe they had something different? Like a transformation of sorts.


He was awoken from his thoughts by a chuckle resonating from the chest he was snuggled against, looking up to face the half-lidded eyes of his friend. Jongin grinned lazily down at him, and the large hands cuddling him from behind tightened. Sehun kissed behind his ear, humming softly with a smile. "Morning, sleeping beauty." He said, tone gentle and sweet. They were trying not to sound too harsh after Jimin's incident, that was obvious. Jongin caressed his cheek, pushing back a strand of hair that was in his face. "Seokjin's here to pick you up. You'll be staying with them because they have more room." Sehun said, getting a grunt from Jimin. "Can't I just live at my own house?" He questioned, and Jongin's lips pursed instantly.


"No, Jimin. It's not safe for you." He said, and Jimin whimpered. "But.. but Jongin.." he started, getting shushed by the male laying behind him. "Jimin, with people assassinating your parents and brother, it's likely they will come for you, too. There are few able-bodied people who can actually take care of you, and be with you at all times. It fits easier with their schedule to take care of you. Trust me, we'd do it, but all of us are already on edge. We have too tightly packed schedules to take care of you. So Seokjin and his crew volunteered to look after you, baby." He explained, the boy's hair. Jimin nodded, sighing and just laying there. It got boring after a while, so Jongin finally got up, dragging up the two younger boys with him.

"It's best we get you to Jin-hyung now, right? He's eager to see you. He's really taken a liking to you." He said, humming happily. Jimin rolled his eyes, leaning on a now awake Sehun. "Carry me down?" He asked, looking up at him with puppy eyes that he knew the male couldn't resist. Sehun sighed, crouching to allow the small boy on his back. Jimin giggled, getting on and clinging tightly to the larger male when he was picked up at full height. "You're such a little , Jimin-ah." He mumbled, walking down the stairs carefully while Jongin followed him. "But he's too cute to resist, Sehun." Jongin said, grinning.

Sehun grunted in reply. Walking into the living room, he put down Jimin reluctantly. It was nice to have someone besides Zitao on your back sometimes, especially when Jimin is smaller, and most of his weight probably comes from his legs and . Seokjin looked up from the conversation he was having with Junmyeon, and a pleasant smile appeared on his handsome face. "Jimin-ssi! You're finally up!" He said cheerfully, getting up. Jimin raised an eyebrow, letting Seokjin approach him. The broad-shouldered male hugged him tightly, pulling away with a warm look. "We should get home, yeah? Hobi said he'd spend the day with you."


 

The moment Jimin walked through the door, Hoseok was by his side lovingly. It would seem like they were in a relationship, the way Hoseok looked at him. He had this tender look in his eyes, his captivating eyes. They held so much emotion. Hoseok's eyes made Jimin melt, there was just something so comforting about them. The way they were so tender, this loving and protecting vibe to the way he looked at Jimin.

It might be an overstatement to say that his whole world was dark. But that's what it was like for Jimin. His whole world felt dark, like it was midnight. It was midnight, but with no light. No stars, no moon, no sun. It was eternally like a void, a sad, depressing void. As if no one was willing to come and take on the challenge of being his light. His sunshine in an eternal night.

But then there was Hoseok.

Hoseok was like his new sunrise. He brought light to the night and made way for the day to come. He made everything seem happy in his dark world. He made the birds sing, and Jimin smile. He made there be no darkness, no shadows of loneliness. He leads Jimin out of his depressing midnight, into a mid-day where everything was calm, and everything was bright. He was Jimin's sunshine. He was the sunshine in the darkest of nights, a ray of hope for someone in need.

And that someone was Park Jimin.

They spent most of that day cuddling. Jimin in Hoseok's lap, legs on either side of his thighs. His head buried in the other's shoulder, while they were watching some random show in the large living room. Hoseok kept an arm loosely wrapped around Jimin's waist, hand dangerously close to the plump on his thighs. The other hand was either on the sofa behind them, or in Jimin's hair, fingers soothing and gentle as they ran through the blonde locks. How could someone so new be so comforting?

The only time either of them moved from that position was when Seokjin called dinner. Hoseok had moved the boy from his lap to an empty spot on the couch, to run in and get two plates. He had come back quickly, like he didn't enjoy being separated from his dongsaeng. Hoseok smiled gently at the boy, setting the two plates on the coffee table and pulling Jimin back onto his lap. Setting him on one thigh, he took the fork and put a piece of salmon on it, before poking the boy's plump lips with it. Jimin giggled, opening his mouth and allowing Hoseok to feed him.

He had fed Jimin his whole dinner, all the while eating his own. Moving Jimin to put the plates in the dishwasher, that was when Taehyung took his chance to steal Jimin for a moment. Pulling the boy close, he hummed and his hair. Jimin tensed, looking at Taehyung with a confused expression. Taehyung giggled, resisting the urge to his lips at how delectable Jimin looked. By just being around Jimin, he felt more powerful. Of course, that was the purpose of their vessel. He gave them power, a reason to live, and actual life. Hell, if Seokjin didn't have a vessel, he'd be nothing but a whiff of dust. Same with Namjoon. Those bound by the heavens, or hell, had to regularly have power. Jimin gave them abilities, as to how Seokjin was so eager to get to Jimin. He was a greedy angel for sure, but they were all greedy when it came to vessels.

Taehyung hadn't realized what he was doing until he heard Jimin whimper. Snapping out of his thoughts, he tasted something amazing. Pulling away, he'd seen that he'd bitten into Jimin's neck, and drawn blood. Damn, how could that taste so good. He wasn't even a vampire and he found it too good to not taste. He could only imagine how Hoseok would be after getting a taste of Jimin. And Taehyung couldn't stop himself from going back to Jimin's exposed neck. Instead of biting in, he started to and at the skin, starting to leave a hickey. He knew the others were going to have a fit. Oh god, he should probably stop. Yoongi would literally rip the tail off of Taehyung if he knew he was trying to mark Jimin.

He felt himself abruptly being pulled off of Jimin. Thrown to the floor, the incubus looked up to see who had ripped him off. He hadn't expected his best friend, no, he would have never expected Hoseok. Jimin whimpered, making grabby hands for Hoseok. The male complied, picking up the blonde vessel and holding him tightly. "It's okay, Jiminnie. Taehyung's just a little intoxicated." He said gently, starting to take him upstairs. Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms. He was in for it now. God dammit.

Hoseok laid Jimin down gently on the bed. He should probably get some sleep, he figured. It was cute how when he was about to pull away from the smaller boy, he grabbed Hoseok's arm with a pout. "Please, come and cuddle me." The way he begged for Hoseok had him melting within seconds, complying instantly. Getting in bed with Jimin, he pulled him close with a satisfied hum. Jimin curled up in the other's arms, smiling and closing his eyes. Hoseok watched him fall asleep, hand his hair while the other kept him pulled close.

Hoseok really was Jimin's sunshine in the dark.