The Lazy Cat

Selfish Desires

The blonde woke up at about noon the next day, rubbing his eyes with a sleepy moan. Yesterday had made him happy, that was certain. Though, Seokjin hadn't had to buy the boy a whole new wardrobe. Jimin could easily go get all of his old clothes and items from his house. Or was it some sort of cleaning process? Maybe they were afraid that anything from his home would trigger bad memories for him? It could be either, really, considering how emotional Jimin could get.

A movement next to him snapped him out of his thoughts. Looking over, he smiled gently upon seeing who it was. Yoongi was sleeping next to him, arm draped over his waist. The feline male pulled the younger closer, mumbling something in his sleep. Jimin allowed it, curling into his chest. He could feel it, his chest had a certain sturdy form to it. it comforted the blonde in a weird way; it made him feel protected.

The older let out a groggy groan.

"Good morning, hyung." Jimin mumbled, looking up at the pale teenager through thick eyelashes. Yoongi only groaned in reply again, struggling to open his eyes. After a moment, they opened enough for him to see, his onyx eyes instantly meeting the younger's chocolate ones. "Mornin', Jimin.." he mumbled out, not making an attempt to move further.

"What time is it?" The older asked, closing his eyes again.

"It's a little past noon."

Yoongi's mouth twitched into a smirk.

"Guess who you're spending the day with, Jimin?"

"You, hyung?"

Yoongi nodded, fingers curling around Jimin's waist. He seemed pleased, just laying there with the other. Even though the younger was content on laying with him all day, they had to get up and do something, surely. "Yoongi-hyung? We should probably get up soon. We can't spend all day laying here." He mumbled, and Yoongi just pulled him closer, Jimin's face buried in his chest.

"Oppa."

"What?"

"In private, or around the others, call me Oppa."

Jimin just nodded, weakly trying to pull away. Yoongi finally sighed in defeat, letting go of the younger boy. The blonde got up, rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn. "Do you have anything planned for today, Yoongi-Oppa?" He asked, walking over to his closet. Yoongi hummed, ignoring the satisfaction that came with Jimin obeying the request. "I can take you out for a nice lunch at a restaurant, I guess." He mumbled, getting up.

After Yoongi walked out, he sighed gently. Pulling out an outfit quickly, he laid it on the soft sheets of his bed, before walking to his connected bathroom. A quick shower was needed, after his nervous sweat from yesterday. It was done in five minutes, considering he wanted to get going as soon as possible. The feline male was never out of the house, and Jimin was ecstatic to accompany him on a rare trip such as this.

Slipping on a pair of black boxer shorts, he quickly pulled the black jeans over it with a hum. They were ripped at the thighs and knees, giving a perfect view of the soft muscles underneath his clothing. Picking up his white tee shirt, he threw it on before putting on the large sweater. It was part of his more feminine clothes, but it still looked nice on the small boy. It was pastel purple, and the fabric was so soft Jimin thought he could lose himself in it.

After quickly styling his hair, and putting on some light makeup, he walked out of his room, only to be greeted with an already ready Yoongi. "Took you long enough." He mumbled, eyes raking over the petite boy's outfit. Jimin looked hot, that was no lie. An innocent yet y vibe radiated from the outfit, making Yoongi bite his lip. If he wasn't careful, he'd pounce on their vessel at any moment of the day.

Jimin started to walk out, but a certain feline clad in black stopped him. "Jimin-ah?" His voice was rough, it always had been, but it still had effects on the younger boy. "Yes, Oppa?" He responded, turning to the older. He took a moment to admire Yoongi, no matter the fact that his outfit was simple. He was wearing black skinny jeans with small tears and cuts on the thighs, a black shirt with two white hands reaching for each other, an ped white hoodie over that, and black combat boots. For something so simple, Yoongi managed to make it look hot. Though, out of the time the younger has known him, he had always been hot.

That's just how it worked.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked up at a slightly amused feline. Yoongi's lip was curved into a smirk, and he was holding an item in his hand. "I believe you need these, angel." He said, handing Jimin a pair of glasses. The boy smiled, taking them and putting them on the table. "I usually don't wear them out. I have contacts in. But thank you Oppa!" He said with a smile in the older's direction. Yoongi merely chuckled, grabbing Jimin's small hand in his larger one. "Come on, now, we don't want to get there and for it to be packed, now do we?" He asked, even though it was more like a statement.

Jimin merely nodded.


They had gotten there in ten minutes, thanks to a certain older male almost speeding. Leave it to a typical rich boy to care nothing of his safety, and to speed in his nice-as-hell car to a place not even that far away. If the oldest was in the car with them, Jimin was sure that Yoongi would be getting an earful about vehicle safety.

Stepping out of the black Luxury Car, Yoongi walked over to the other side and opened the door for Jimin. Holding out his hand, which Jimin happily took, he helped the boy out of the car. The blonde giggled happily, making the blue-haired male chuckle in response. Well, his hair was more of a silver now, thanks to the dye washing out. "Stay close, Jimin." The other mumbled, making Jimin raise a brow, but not question it.

The thumping of Yoongi's power was strong. So much so it rivaled how Seokjin's had felt when it got stronger. What was with these boys and being so damn powerful? Was everyone who had abilities like that, or were they special? Jimin had no idea. All he knew is that the amount of power and magic radiating off of Yoongi was making him weak. Hand unconsciously tightening its grip on the larger's, he got a bit closer as they walked inside.

It was as if Yoongi could see how magic affected him, and smirked.


After quickly being sat at a booth, Yoongi's onyx eyes kept glancing around the large restaurant. Jimin tilted his head in confusion, snapping his fingers in front of the other's eyes. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked, and the other grunted. "Doing what?" Was the response he got, and Jimin's lips formed a tight frown. Yoongi glanced around again, and Jimin pointed. "That."

"What?"

"You keep glancing around. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong."

"Do you not want to be seen with me?"

Within only a few seconds, Yoongi had Jimin's chin gripped gently between calloused fingers, a serious yet saddened expression upon his features. "Why wouldn't I want to be seen with the prettiest boy in the whole world?" He asked Jimin, even though he was more as questioning himself. Said boy's cheeks flared up, averting his eyes shyly. The feline grinned at that, showing his gummy smile to the other.

"Hyung, you should smile more."

"Maybe I will, now that you mention it."


Their lunch was peaceful. Everything had gone over smoothly, and Yoongi had stopped glancing around. Well, he didn't glance around as much. Taking a sip of the strawberry milkshake in front of him, he hummed. "Hyung? Are you nervous?" Jimin asked gently, making the other's eyes drift from a certain table of people to the boy. "Something doesn't feel right, is all." He mumbled, pulling out his wallet. "C'mon, get up. We can spend the rest of the day at home." He said, placing money on the table.

Jimin did as he was told, getting up with a questioning look. The other grunted, intertwining their hands, whilst making eye contact with a certain someone. Jimin looked in the direction Yoongi was staring at, seeing a beautiful man. The man had Raven hair, dark eyes that rivaled Yoongi's, and a rounded but sharp jawline. The blonde was frozen in his place for a moment, taking in the man's features.

Then he got up.

Yoongi turned, trying to make it to the door in time. Sadly, the stunning male was quick enough to stop them right before they left. His smirk was daring as he turned to face Yoongi. "Aw, come on, Yoongi. Don't have such a look of displeasure on your face when you see me, yeah?" He said with a pout, making the feline grunt. "The hell do you want, Minhyuk?"

Minhyuk smirked.

"I just came to say hello~." Jimin shivered at his tone of voice, flinching away when the tall man directed his attention towards the youngest of the three. "Ah, Yoongi. Why don't you introduce us? I don't believe we've met." Minhyuk said, turning to Yoongi with a grin on his face. The other growled lowly, trying to assert his dominance over the vessel.

"..I'm Park Jimin."

The raven-haired man's smirk grew. Taking the hand that wasn't being gripped by the pale feline, Minhyuk brought it to his lips and kissed the boy's knuckles. His eyes got a bit darker, as he stood straight and cleared his throat. "I'm Lee Minhyuk." He said simply, turning back to look at a table of boys. "They need me back at my table. See you around, cutie." With that, he walked off.

Yoongi scoffed, dragging Jimin out into the parking lot.

Just when the blonde was about to get into the car, Yoongi stopped him. With raised brows, Jimin turned to face an angry Yoongi. They had a moment of silence, where they were both just staring into each other's eyes. After that small moment, the feline growled. " it.. I can't take it anymore."

About to ask what Yoongi meant by that, he was cut off by the older slamming his lips against Jimin's own plump ones. A large hand gripped his blonde hair, while the other was settled on his waist. It took the other a moment to respond, but soon enough, he had his arms draped around the other's shoulders, attempting to kiss the feline back.

No matter how much Yoongi wanted to go further, he pulled away before even trying to make out. "Get in the car. We're going home." He said, walking over to the driver's side and getting inside. Before starting the car, he pulled out his phone. After quickly sending someone a text, Yoongi put his phone down, made sure Jimin was buckled in, and started to drive back to their place.

 

[PM to PrinceJin

Sloth: Monsta X knows about Jimin]