Oh How Irresistible

Selfish Desires

By the time the dance class had ended, both boys were sweaty and panting. Jimin was leaning against the wall, head back to pant into open space as everyone else got ready to go. He could stay awhile. Where would he go? Back to their huge estate, where he had no one? No way in hell was Jimin going back there within the next few hours. Hoseok, who he hadn't noticed was still in the room, came over it him, a pleasant smile grazing those heart shaped lips of his. Meeting the older's eyes, the blonde hummed.

 

"Jimin-ah, shouldn't you be going home?"


The question caused the young boy to giggle. "I refuse to go back to an estate where I don't belong, hyung." He responded simply, waving him off. Hoseok gave him a pout. "Where you don't belong? Jimin-ah, you are fit to be a prince of a lovely kingdom! You belong in somewhere as beautiful as you!" He declared, causing the other to flush a gentle pink and look down. "Thanks.." he mumbled, getting a chuckle from the older. "Say, since you don't want to go home, come with me to our house. Our house being our crew. Tae, Kook, Joon, Jin, Yoon, all of us. What do you say?" He offered, arm slinging around the other's shoulder.


Jimin perked up, looking up at the male. "Ah, sure. I'd love to." he said, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "By the way, you were amazing in class today. You work so fluidly!" He complimented, pulling another grin from Hoseok. "Thanks. I could say the same to you. Never seen someone's hips work so well." He said, playfully smacking the younger's . He felt the vibration of it, causing him to emit a soft growl. One that went unnoticed by the young blonde boy he'd touched. "I have to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll only be a moment." Jimin said, skidding off before Hoseok could nod. Once he was out of sights, Hoseok pulled out his phone.


[Six Little s Group Chat


JHoe: Guys


JHoe: Jimin is coming home w me


Bunny: S c o r e


TaeTaetheBaeBae: y e s


NotSoGentleGiant: Why?


JHoe: He doesn't want to go home


JHoe: plus he's like really irresistible when he's hot and sweaty


JHoe: so..

 

Sloth: You're an


PrinceJin: Tell him I'll have sweets ready for him! <3


JHoe: oh and guys


JHoe: 100% rec. touching the


TaeTaetheBaeBae: we all want to but why


JHoe: I slapped his as a joke and the s h i t i s p l u m p a s


NotSoGentleGiant: Ohohoho


Sloth: Obviously


JHoe: Yeah yeah don't go get a while he's over


Sloth: you]


Looking up as he heard footsteps, he gave Jimin a large smile. He lead the boy outside, and opened his passenger's side car door for the male. Thanking him, the younger got in and buckled up. Hoseok closed it gently, and got into his own side, doing the same to himself. "Seokjin will have some desserts ready for you when we get there. He wanted me to tell you that." He said, before starting the car and beginning to drive back to his house. "Ah, that will be nice. Thank you for letting me come over, by the way." He said, cupping his hands and resting them in his lap. Hoseok grinned, hand going to rest on the other's thick thigh as his other hand steered.


"Of course. You're always welcome at our house."


 

It had taken them half an hour to get to the house. Once they pulled up, Taehyung ran out to greet them. Opening Jimin's side of the car, he let the male get out before enveloping him in a giant hug. Squealing, he didn't let the other go. "Jimin~! I'm so happy to see you!" He said, squeezing the small boy. Jimin whined, trying to push the taller boy away. "We haven't even been apart for even twelve hours, Tae." He said, giggling. The other let him go after another moment, grinning with that lovely box smile. "So what?" He asked, dragging the other inside. Hoseok followed after, his own grin plastered on his face.


Taehyung quickly took him to the kitchen, where Seokjin was putting on the finishing touches on a beautiful cake. Hearing the footsteps, he turned with a confused humm, before his expression brightened at the sight of the young boy. "Ah, Jimin! Come, sit. I've got some treats for you to try." He pointed to a seat at the fairly large wooden table, and Jimin politely sat down where he was told. "Mm. Whatever it is, it smells delicious!" He said, smiling. Seokjin just laughed a bit.


"Well, it will taste even better. Say 'Ahh' for me, Minnie." He said, holding a spoon in front of him. Jimin complied, opening his mouth with a cute 'ahh'. Taehyung and Seokjin cooed at the adorable male in front of them, as the oldest of the three put a spoonful of cheesecake in the other's mouth. The strawberry syrup drizzle quickly melted in his mouth, as with each bite did the flavor come to life. After he swallowed, he looked up at Seokjin in amazement. "Wow, hyung! This is really good! Can you teach me how to make this sometime?" He complimented, basically bouncing in his seat.


Seokjin chuckled. "Sure, my little Minnie. Now eat up. You're probably tired from dancing today, yeah? And after you eat, maybe Tae, Kook and Hoseok will play some games with you. Namjoon, Yoongi and I will join you guys later. We have some work to do." Seokjin said, putting a plate of cheesecake in front of the boy. "The chocolates and candies on the counter are for you, too. So feel free to take those before you go play games." He added, kissing the top of the fluffy hair of the other, before turning around and walking away. Jimin was quick to eat the dessert placed in front of him, at the phenominal taste of the simple dish. Jesus, how could someone be so good at cooking?


Putting his dish in the sink, he took the bowl of chocolates and followed Taehyung into their living room. It was large, large enough to fit around thirteen people on the couches and seats in there, with a few more standing. Sitting down on the couch, he heard Taehyung scream up to Jungkook, as Hoseok sat down beside him. He stole a piece of chocolate from the bowl, popping it in his mouth. He felt the couch dip next to him; Jungkook had sat next to him with a pleased grunt. Taehyung quickly chose a game, put it into their Wii U, and tossed controllers at them all. "Up for a little Super Mario?" He said, sitting next to Jungkook. Taehyung felt a bit betrayed, he should get to sit next to the blonde. He was the one that Jimin liked the most, right?


 

Yoongi huffed and stretched on the bed. Namjoon sat on a chair beside him, as they waited for Seokjin. Once the black haired male opened the door, he grinned and locked it after closing it. "So, what are we discussing today?" He asked, leaning against the door. Yoongi beckoned him closer with his finger, giving a soft grunt. "The Park boy." He responded simply, getting a nod from Namjoon.


"Ah, Minnie. That lovely boy is striking up my instincts." He said, before frowning. "What do we do?" He asked, looking up at Namjoon for an answer. Namjoon sighed, before letting his human form drop. As quick as ever, he grew a pair of horns, a pair of wings, and a long arrowhead tail. His nails turned into claws, and his eyes went from their regular brown to a striking red. Fangs now peeked out of his mouth, and the other two took it as their signal to shift, too. Yoongi grew a shade paler, and his eyes shifted to a blood red. Fangs protruded from his lips, and he grew two long tails. Black cat ears poked out of the fluff of his hair, and he grew black claws. Seokjin was reluctant to shift for a moment. But he did follow suit. Growing a soft pair of feather-y wings, a halo appeared above his head, and his eyes shifted to a gentle golden yellow. He now had a yellow glow to him, that of a lovely angle.


"Think about it. He strikes our supernatural nerves so much. He was made for us." Yoongi answered, getting a chuckle from the angelic boy. "All six of us? Are you serious?" He asked, getting a grunt from the demon. "Very. I say we keep him here and now." Namjoon said, getting a grunt from Yoongi. Seokjin sighed. "I agree, he's so delectable and lovely, but we can't kidnap him.. think of all the people he'd be leaving behind by doing that." He said softly. Yoongi growled. "All of us die without our vessel. Jimin is our vessel. We need to keep him." He responded, making Seokjin frown. "Fine. But not today. It will be too obvious. We'll take him in like, a week or so. That's fair, yeah? Tell the others our plan later." He said, getting nods from the others. They all shifted back, making sure they looked presentable. Opening the door, Seokjin was first downstairs. He took an available spot on the floor in front of Jimin, smiling up at him. Namjoon sat on a lone chair, and Yoongi took the last spot on the couch, next to Hoseok. They started to play, Jimin oblivious to the effects he had on the six supernatural boys in the room.


They probably played until around eleven at night, when Jimin fell asleep leaning against Hoseok. The boy just smirked in pride. Taehyung made a jealous grunt, glaring at the older male. "Let's take him to our guest room, yeah? He can sleep here for tonight." Seokjin said, picking up the small boy. He was surprised at how light Jimin seemed to be. "You'd think that all that and thigh action would make him weigh a bit more." The angel said, carrying him upstairs. Putting him in bed, he tucked the boy in and his hair for a moment. Heading back downstairs, he clapped.


"So.. time to tell you what we've discussed.."