From Busan to Seoul

Selfish Desires

Park Jimin hadn't expected to be moved from Busan to Seoul like that. He didn't expect to leave all of his friends behind and travel to the big city. Well, frankly, he hadn't wanted to. But life wasn't fair to the small boy. He guess he should be thankful for it, though. His parents were earning triple the salary, making them rich. And that's where his online best friends lived. Their names? Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. They were probably the main reason Jimin was happy to go to Seoul. And his friends even told them he'd have a place in their giant friend group. They called themselves 'EXO'. It was kind of childish, but cute. It was a group of twelve people, and it would have been thirteen, if not for Jinho moving away, or something like that. All they said is that now Jimin could complete them.


The trip hadn't taken too long. In fact, it was almost a bit enjoyable to watch everything pass. He loved to watch the clouds pass. It made Jimin feel weightless. If not for the window to block him, he would have stuck his hand out and tried to touch the clouds. It just was that beautiful to see. But all throughout the flight, people had looked at Jimin weird. Did it look like he didn't belong? Or that he was too childish? Or, yeah, maybe the obvious answer being that his neck had a few hickeys, he had big round golden glasses, and that there was a bruise on his jaw from getting into a fight.


Jihyun had been there to protect him, though. His little brother always looked out for him. They would even be going to the same high school. Jimin would enter as a Sophomore, and Jihyun as a Freshman. And he was completely ecstatic at the thought of having his brother there with him. At least he'd have someone to talk to if Sehun and Jongin ended up not liking him. He knew that it was highly unlikely they wouldn't enjoy being with him, but you never knew. So he was prepared for the worst.


The house they came to live in was huge. It was like a manor. Actually, it was a manor. Perks of becoming rich, yeah?


That brings him to now. Where he was already late for school because he had insisted on Skyping Sehun and Jongin the night before. The boys had texted him already, telling the boy to meet them at the front of the school. So quickly, the blonde got dressed and did his makeup. He didn't really have time for it all, so things like his freckles were still quite visible. He didn't exactly care at the moment anyways. Maybe people would find him all the more cute if he had freckles. Yeah, maybe they would. They'd coo over how adorable and precious he looked, and give him some well deserved attention. Grabbing his bag, he slipped on his converse and ran down the streets to the school. It was a lengths away, and he cursed himself for being so dumb.


They had a ing limousine. He had no need to walk to the school. Well, he probably just didn't want to be flashy. Jimin didn't want everyone to think he was some rich snob who only came here because mommy and daddy bribed him into it (which they, ahem, totally did not). So as he neared the school, he fixed his appearance a bit. He had chosen simple dark blue jeans, a white tee shirt a bit too big, causing it to hang off his frame slightly, and a baby blue jacket to go with it. He had decided to wear contacts instead of glasses today, being that they made him look at bit awkward. Once he got close to the gates, he froze up. There were his online best friends, Sehun and Jongin. And boy, they were tall.


Slowly making his way over, he smiled happily and greeted them. Jongin was confused for a second, before he brightened up and hugged the young Park. "Ah! Jimin! It's great to finally see you in person!" He said, almost squishing the boy to death. Sehun laughed, pulling Jongin slightly off. "Aw look, your freckles are showing." He said, pinching the boy's cheek. His nose scrunched up, and he made a sound of displeasement.  "Shut up Sehun. I didn't have time to cover then up today." He whined, with an adorable pout. Jongin squealed, and Sehun just laughed again. "Its cute. Don't cover them up." He said, slinging an arm around the boy's shoulder. Jongin did the same, so that both had trapped him in between their larger bodies as they began to walk inside.


"We'll introduce you to our friends. You'll love them!And they are going to love you!" Jongin said, leading him through hallways. Sehun nodded, smirking. "A few of them are your height. So you wont feel too short around the group." He started, patting the boy's back. "The ones around your height would be Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, and Minseok. Oh, Baekhyun, too." He said, before Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Are there any people taller than you guys?" He asked gently, getting a nod from Jongin. "Chanyeol's an inch taller than us, and Yifan is an inch taller than him." He said, getting an audible whimper from Jimin. "Its okay, at least you're not as short as Lee Jihoon, yeah? Poor boy is in his what, Sophomore year? Looks like he's twelve years old." He said, laughing. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Be nice to Jihoon. If his boyfriend hears you he'll kick your ." He spat, walking into a music room that was apparently never used.


There sat (or stood) ten different boys. Two were sitting in the corner, the taller one resting his head on the shorter and sleeping. Another two were at the piano, playing in harmony to what he could only believe was a love song. There were two boys cuddling in an opposite corner, two boys sharing earbuds while one of them texted on the phone that the music was coming from, and then two boys off to the side. They weren't interacting with one another, though. They looked like they were waiting for someone. Clearing his throat, Sehun got everyone's attention. "Guys. Meet Jimin." He said, before Jongin took over. "He's been our internet friend since Junior high. He moved here from Busan!" He said excitedly, all giddy and such. Jimin giggled at him, he always loved the childish side of his friend.


He got a series of hello's and waves, all of them seeming to welcome him with open arms. The one that had the boy sleeping on him got up, making the taller awake when his cheek hit the floor. He whined, but the shorter only went up to Jimin. He realized they were the same height, so he assumed this must be one of the four the taller two had mentioned. "Hi! I'm Minseok, the group's hyung! I'm a senior, so I'm nineteen years old. Guys! Come introduce yourselves to our new friend!" They seemed to all follow his orders like a robot. They very much respected the short hyung, didn't they? He'd learned that the boy who was sleeping on Minseok was Luhan, the two boys with earbuds were Chanyeol and Baekhyun, the two cuddling were Yifan and Junmyeon, the two at the piano were Jongdae and Yixing, and then the two mopers were Zitao and Kyungsoo. They all semed to be in a relationship of sorts.


Jimin had quickly made friends with Baekhyun. They were both like puppies. They also seemed to share some hobbies, thoughts, and loved things. They had given compliments to eachother to the point where it was ridiculous. Maybe this group wouldn't be so bad. They seemed to accept him, and they were all nice to him. So possibly, he could stay here and make friends. They also seemed to have no shame, because they talked about embarrassing things with ease. (the most embarrassing being when Jongdae brought up walking into some, quote, ' y time' with Luhan and Minseok, who didn't deny it and only laughed). Of course, it made him giggle, too, but it was surprising to hear how carefree everyone was.


He was having a conversation with Baekhyun when Chanyeol piped up.


"Hey, Sehun?"


"What is it, you egg?"


"Wow, original. Kyungsoo's the egg, but I wont get into that. You say you have a great right?"


"I do. What's it to you?"


"Jimin's is better."


He fell silent. Twelve pairs of eyes were on Jimin now. It was silent for a few moments, before Luhan let out a laugh. "He's right." he said, smiling. It allowed everyone else to laugh, like Luhan had somehow broken the ice. "Jimin-ah, you've got some pretty thick thighs, too. Don't let people use you as their toy. You're way too beautiful in any way for that."  Junmyeon said, smiling. Jimin nodded gently, smiling. "..Are we going to ignore the fact Chanyeol called me an egg?" Kyungsoo asked, glaring at Chanyeol, who just laughed. "It's true!" He defended, before Kyungsoo threw a water bottle at his face. Well, it was the closest thing he could reach with Jongin holding him back. "One haircut!" He snapped, eye twitching. Jimin sighed. They were a weird group, but that was the beauty of it.



Jungkook and Taehyung were boredly tapping their pens in class. The teacher said that they'd be having a new student today, someone named Jimin. Both figured it was a girl, so they paid little mind to the matter at all. Of course, you had no intention of setting your eyes on a female if you're gay, so they had a valid point. But they had instantly stopped thinking that once the teacher let a boy into the room. He had blonde hair, soft freckles, beautiful skin, and big brown eyes that would form into one of the cutest eye smiles both boys had ever seen when he did indeed smile. They had literally just seen this boy, and man, were they in love. Jungkook was on the edge of his seat when the boy introduced himself, and Taehyung tried to play it cool (he was failing miserably, but Jungkook wouldn't tell him that). Once he turned around to talk to the teacher, both pulled out their phones.


[Six Little s Group Chat


Bunny: Guys. There's a new guy in our class


TaeTaetheBaeBae: And he's hella thicc


JHoe: Send proof


NotSoGentleGiant: ^^


TaeTaetheBaeBae: k one sec]


Taehyung went to his camera, making sure the flash was off. Since the boy was turned away from them, they got a clear shot of his and thighs. "Damn, he really does have some nice thighs, and that looks like its sinful." Jungkook mumbled, chewing on his bottom lip. Taehyung nodded in angreement, quickly snapping a few pictures. He checked with Jungkook to get the best one, before they picked out one. "Tae, send that to me personally." He said, patting his friend on the back. He nodded, smirking. "Of course. No one can resist a body like that." He said, before going back to the group chat.


[Six Little s Group Chat


TaeTaetheBaeBae has sent a picture


JHoe: B L E S S


PrinceJin: Oh my goodness


Sloth: ...


JHoe: His looks heavenly amirite


NotSoGentleGiant: I totally didn't save that picture


JHoe: Yoongi just ran out of the class with a ING GUYS


Sloth: I DID NOT


JHoe: Uhhuh why were you holding your crotch?


Sloth: I have to go to the bathroom.


JHoe: Yeah sure. Don't take too long.


Bunny: You guys are disgusting.


Bunny: But same if I didn't want to spend every moment with the slice of heaven.


JHoe: What's his name?


TaeTaetheBaeBae: Park Jimin.


JHoe: Oh


JHoe: That's the new student we're getting in the dance unit toDAY


JHoe: This is the best day ever


NotSoGentleGiant: Sned videos of him dancing

 

JHoe: Sned


Bunny: Ten dollars that hobi gets a watching Jimin dance


PrinceJin: Who wouldn't?


TaeTaetheBaeBae: First time seeing you agree, Seokjin


PrinceJin: He's thicc okay]


Quickly putting their phones away, they looked back up at Jimin. As the teacher told the boy where to sit, he sat directly behind the two younger boys. Both smiling, they turned around to face Jimin. Hearts pounding rapidly, they slowly introduced themselves.
"Hi! I'm Taehyung. This is Jungkook."