Older (SeokjinXEveryone)

31 Days of December Drabbles

December 14: Older (SeokjinXEveryone)



It was strange for Seokjin to wake up at ten in the morning. Even if he loved his sleep, his body forced him awake around seven in the morning, where he was able to shower and get dressed before most of his band members. But on this Tuesday, a day where they had nothing to do besides practice (a heavenly day off), Seokjin felt weird. His limbs ached, jest like whenever they finished having dance practice. Seokjin reached for his phone but found that he couldn't reach his bedside table, which was right next to his bed. He frowned, rolling over to grab his phone. He squeaked when his phone fumbled and almost hit in the face and instead landed on his pillow beside him. He gawked at his phone before chuckling. Of course he would almost hit himself on a day where he was feeling a bit weird. 

He checked the time before sighing. Knowing he would have to get up. He wondered why the others hadn't waken him up as he slipped out of bed. He glanced over at his mirror and finally realized why he felt so funny. Seokjin gazed at his much younger face and down to his short body before panicking. How the hell had he grown shorted in a matter of hours and how the hell did this happen? Seokjin looked down at his clothes. His shirt felt like a dress while his shorts were about to come off, barely hanging on. He sighed and kicked off his shorts, his shirt efficiently covering him. He slipped on his fuzzy slippers and decided to go see what the members thought. Maybe they could think of a way to fix this because he sure couldn't. 

“Hey is anyone in the kitchen?” Seokjin called out as he left his room, waiting for a response. He heard Taehyung's voice respond. “Yeah Seokjin hyung, we're all in here. You finally awake?”

Seokjin snorted, oh he was awake alright. He leaned against the kitchen doorway, crossing his arms. “Of course I'm awake. Just look at me.”

Seokjin felt all six pairs of eyes look at him while it became quiet in the kitchen. He waved, the sleeve of his shirt moving down his shoulder. Jungkook was the first to say anything, or rather move towards Seokjin. “Hyung? Is that you?”

Seokjin stamped his foot, not knowing how cute it made him look. “Of course it's me. Who else would be wearing bright pink pajamas and cute fuzzy slippers and lives in this damn dorm!” Seokjin huffed and everyone cooed at how adorable Seokjin was. “I'm at least the same size I was when I was in high school. I'm like a teenager!” 

Jimin chuckled, taking a spoonful of his cereal. “Hyung you act like a teenager all the time, now you just look the age.” Taehyung nodded, moving quickly towards to Seokjin and picking him up. “You look so cute Hyung!” He nuzzled his cheek against Seokjin's, ignoring Seokjin's protests. “You're so light, I could carry you all day.”

Seokjin reached out his arms towards Yoongi, hoping he would take him away from Taehyung. “Let me go! I am your hyung!” Seokjin's eyes locked on Yoongi's and Yoongi sighed, putting down his chopsticks and motioning Namjoon to get Seokjin out of Taehyung's arms. Seokjin sighed, safe in Namjoon's arms. “Thank you. I felt my life was in danger there for a moment.” 

Taehyung pouted, making grabby hands towards Seokjin. “Aww Hyung, please come back. I'll cuddle you gently.”

Seokjin shook his head, clinging to Namjoon's arms. “I'll stay here. Now what are we eating this morning? And maybe after breakfast, maybe we can figure out what happened to me and try and fix it.”
Hoseok handed Seokjin a bowl. “All we could make this morning was cereal since Namjoon burnt all the eggs.”

Seokjin turned to Namjoon, who looked sheepish. “I told you to stop trying to cook unless I was there. Why did none of you guys wake me up?” Jimin stifled a laugh as Taehyung subtly made his way to Seokjin, along with Jungkook who looked like he wanted to hug Seokjin tightly. “Well Hyung we knew you were tired, so we let you sleep in.”

Seokjin's gaze softened. “Aww you guys.” He grabbed his bowl of cereal and started eating, smiling when Jungkook put his head on Seokjin's shoulder. He patted Jungkook's head as he ate his cereal, turning to Hoseok. “So what are we practicing today? Will it be light or heavy?”

Hoseok hummed, “Well I don't know how we're going to fix you. It was planned for a good six hours or so but maybe it'll have to cut short down to three so we can get with Manager hyung and see what he says. I know that Namjoon wanted to go and write lyrics tonight, right?”

Namjoon nodded, “Yeah, so if we get out early I'll go to the studio and do some lyrics. Yoongi you up to join me?” 

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. “Sure as long as I get to nap later.” Seokjin nodded, finishing up his cereal. “Sounds good. What bout you three? What do you plan for the rest of today?”

Jungkook finally gave into his urges and took Seokjin from Namjoon, letting him sit in Jungkook's lap. “I can help Hyung adapt to his size. Mind if I spend time with you? Seokjin smiled. “That's nice of you Kookie. What about you Jiminnie, Taehyung?”

Jimin yawned. “I really wanted to go shopping. But you look like you might need help Hyung, so I don't mind hanging out with you guys.” Taehyung rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. “Shut up Jimin hyung, you just want to cuddle with Hyung. Which is what I want to do today. Seokjinnie hyung we can watch a nice movie and order pizza while we figure out what to do with your size.”

Seokjin rolled his eyes. “Alright I'll cuddle with all of you. But all I ask is that you're gentle with me. Now Jimin it's your turn to wash the dishes and Taehyung make sure you do the laundry. Hoseok, Yoongi, check the fridge and make a list of what to buy later. Everyone make sure that you wash your face well before we dance, we don't want a repeat of last time.”

When the unofficial leader of Bangtan clapped his hands, everyone moved. They gave him a hug, some lasting longer than others, before moving to do their chores of the day. Seokjin stretched, Jungkook's arms moving to let him stand up. He smiled down at Jungkook, who smiled back, before moving to go shower and try to dress himself. Maybe he had some small shorts he could slip on.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook watched Seokjin glide out of the kitchen before looking at each other. Taehyung grinned, “It feels like we're hyungs huh?”

Jungkook nodded, “Let's milk this for all we can. We share him in hour intervals ok?” Jimin and Taehyung nodded before jumping at the sound of Yoongi's voice. “You little brats...I get Seokjin cuddles for my nap, got it?”

They laughed, nodding. Yoongi smirked before leaving the kitchen. Jimin gathered the bowls, “Alright well let's get everything done today so we can go dance and watch Seokjin try and dance.”

And with that everyone left Jimin in the kitchen, ready to have the day progress so they could cuddle with Seokjin later.