C H A P T E R 6

Forgiving him 77 Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook ran straight to the convenience store and stood in front of the feminine section, searching for the brand of sanitary pad that you used. Next, he scanned the shelves, trying to find you a menstrual heat pad since he knew how much your cramps had hurt.

As Jungkook exited the convenience shop about to return to the office, he remembered that you had stained your white dress. Making a 180 degree turn, he dashed straight for the nearest fashion store, searching for a black dress of your size.

 

“Hi sir, how may I help you?” The store assistant asked as she noticed Jungkook’s flushed face, with beads of sweat dripping down his hair.

 

“Black... dress” Jungkook panted as he pointed to the simple black dress that the Mannequin was wearing.

 

 Though Jungkook couldn’t remember your size, he used his hands as an estimation for your waist, trying his best to describe your build to the assistant. Using Jungkook’s estimation, the store assistant picked out a dress similar to the build as described, before packing it up.

Jungkook looked at his watch before realizing that he had been gone for 10 minutes. In his hurry, he grabbed everything that he had bought and raced back to the office. He ran so fast that he thought his legs were going to break, but he didn’t want you to be stuck alone in the office, too embarrassed to ask for help.

He reached the entrance of the ladies’ washroom, before shyly knocking on the door, gently asking if there were any other girls inside. Though he had been a womanizer, he had really only felt shy to things that concerned you, and he wasn’t sure why.

 

Was it because the two of you had been close during childhood? Or was it because the two of you had been married? Or was it because he only had feelings for you?

 

When the echoes of Jungkook’s knock came un-answered, Jungkook went into the ladies, using a broom to lock and secure the door so that no other female colleagues could enter.

 

“Here, take it. I bought it for you.” Jungkook’s tone was soft and gentle as he passed the shopping bags to you through the gap from underneath the cubicle’s door.

 

You took the items gratefully as you smiled to yourself unabashedly. The urge to cry from earlier when Jungkook had snickered at you disappeared, and in its place, you felt warmth spreading through your chest, swishing down to your belly.

You blinked as you stared at the items he bought. Jungkook had bought you menstrual heat pads and a black dress, a gesture to which had illustrated Jungkook’s thoughtfulness and that he remembered you suffered from awfully painful cramps. Your heart beat steadily as you changed yourself and thought about that first time when Jungkook bought you pads, in a situation almost exact to this.  

The time when he bought you pads.

 

On the second date that Jungkook had taken you out for furniture shopping, your head had been giddying with excitement. You attributed the weird ache in your tummy for the butterflies you felt with Jungkook. Unknowingly, a japan flag had been formed on your snow-white jeans as the two of you paraded around the shop.

 

It was only until when you were prancing around in front of Jungkook had he spotted it.

 

“I think you’re having your period” Jungkook blurted as he stopped you from prancing about before hastily tying his flannel that he was wearing to your waist, to cover you up. Feeling half grateful and doubtful towards Jungkook, you cocked up one eyebrow before rushing into the ladies to check if he was pulling a prank on you.

 

Yet, in your hurriedness you had passed your handbag to Jungkook and had forgotten to bring it along with you. When you saw that Jungkook wasn’t lying about the red patch that had formed, you went into the toilet, trying to use the toilet paper to clean off the blood but it only got messier.

In a mess, you tried to squeak out inside of your cubicle, asking if there was anyone there and if anyone could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter