I'm sorry

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

"What the hell is that henry?!" amber shouted.

"What about it?"

"You lied to him about a son!"

"I just want him to be far away from you!"

"STOP!! you know what? I really regret from marrying you!!"

"huh?! what?!"

"I'm Divorcing up with this!!"

"You can't!"

"Move!" amber walked away but suddenly two bodyguards block her.

"What the henry!"

"NO! You will always be mine! And If you tried to leave me"

"Henry dont!" Henry moved closer to her and grabbes her hands tightly that makes her hurt.

"Look! Just try to leave me or escape, I swear I'll kill your loveones, your lovely sister, that i have with lastnight, your father, that believes me more, and key, your lovey dovey."

" you Henry!"

"Boys, lock her in her room. Don't let her out!" Henry told the bodyguards. They locked amber in a room with no windows nor a light. Amber shouted for help but seems like no one hears.

 

Meanwhile on key's house.

 

"Dad, what should i do know? I feel like i'm, i'm always alone in my life since you left me in this world. First, amber, now you. Please guide on what to do dad. I can't take this alone. I'd like to give up. I do not want to live on. I prefer to die than to live here just concentrated pain and trouble that feels. Hopefully someday, all of this will end, so i can lived for a happy life." Key cried while holding the image of his father.

 

*Phone rings*

 

"hello?" key answered.

"Key! It's me amber! I need help!" Amber shouted on the phone.

"Amber! where are you?"

"I am here at the house of Henry, he locked me in a room here at the bottom of his house, where a warehouse. Please, help me!" Amber cried.

"Wait for me!!" key hurriedly use his car. Key became more mad but not to mabe anymore but to to his self. When key arrived, he found a lot of guards, guarding the outside and even inside of the house. Key called amber.

 

"Key, where are you?"

"Amber, i'm sorry, there's a lot of guards at the house. I can't get in!"

"Don't leave me!"

"I won't! don't worry, i'll be back for help!"

"Do it fast key!"

"Amber, I'm sorry for everything. I'd lied. I always loved until now."

"Me too key. I forgive you"

amber put the cellphone off. Key hurridly go to his real father, amber's known father.

 

"Sir Liu!" Key ran away towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk!"

"We have nothing to talk about key!"

"It's about your daughter! She's been kidnappped."

"What?"

"let's talk on your office please!"

"ok let's go!"

 

They both go to the office and key explained everything.

 

"I can't believe he was like that to her."

"Look, i have more something to tell. Know Onew Bum?"

"Yes, he's my bestfriend, since kids. Why?"

"I'm his son."

"son?"

"This is me" key showed his picture when he was a baby.

"I know this face."

"Your son that you gave?"

"Key.."

"I'm your son."

"Son!" Mr. liu hugged key with tears.

"I'm so sorry key, i can't believe."

"I know."

"Okay, i'll call police and"

"NO! you said that the guards from that house our yours. I got an idea."

"Ok, go ahead."

 

After, 1 minute. Mr. Liu drived to the house. Key pretend to be his assistant with a great disguise.

 

"Father!" henry hugged mr liu.

"henry, where's amber?"

"Dont be mad, i locked her in a room for her protection."

"I understand! I've always do that if she betrayed me." key looked at him.

"This way father." Henry toured him to amber.

"Jose, bring amber to my house and take call a nurse to take her a sleepy shot." Mr. Liu said.

"Si, Senior!" key said. Key grabbed amber and take her to the car.

"Who's that assistant of yours?"

"Ah! That's my new assistant from new mexico, mexico. Jose Rafael De Vega. He's a half korean my son."

"Oh, nice. Seems not really trustful."

"You bet."

 

Key take Mr. Liu and amber to a hospital near the airport. After 2 hours, amber woke up.

 

"Key!" She hugged key.

"Amber, glad the your ok."

"How did you do?"

"Long story. Important is, your safe now."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Key,"

"i love you!"

"I love you too." Key kissed amber. Mr liu came and they both broke their kiss.

"Dad, is me and she are?"

"no, she's adopted my son."

"Oh, great!" key smiled.

 

 

Days before the incident : 2

 

 

 

To be continued.   so short.. :)) I'll make the next chapter thrilling and exciting.