I love you but not as a friend.

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

Keys POV:

We've been bestfriends for almost 11 months now. After our graduation. Me and amber got the same course, scientist but amber really wants to be a baseball player, so different. Even at work, me and amber are still together, arriving, and leaving for work. One day her parents came to visit amber in korea. Her parents surprises her at the laboratory.

"Mom, dad!! I miss you guys!!"

"amber, i was so happy that you took to become a scientist but i will be more happy if you took to become a baseball player as you wanted to be" Her dad said to her.

"dad, your making me cry."

"Were just both happy for you our amber." Her mom said.

"Oh, by the way dad. This is my genius friend, key."

"Hi key, nice to meet you."

"Hi, mr. and mrs liu, it's an honor for me to meet you maam and sir."

"what a nice kid." Her father smiled at me.

We all talked together and and laugh. Amber didn't stop telling at me how funny his father was. I was so jealous that amber has a family. A sister, a mother, and a father. She's so lucky. Amber said the me and her father has the same faces. I was shocked because when i looked at him, we do really look a like.

"What a coinsedence." we all laughed.

We had a great time then when it's already 7pm we all got home to our respective houses. Amber texted me goodnight and i text her back.

On the next day, it was sunday, no work. Amber surprised my by coming at my house and want's to go outing. I prepared and wear clean clothes. We go to the mall and amber buys me a dress which all guys are wearing for this season. Checkered strip shirt, skinny jeans and rubbershoes. After that, amber got me through a salon and i was scared because my hair will be cut off. After a minute my hair became spiky and it was standing and it was not flat anymore. Well, i did like the style. We spent 8 hours at the mall, playing, shopping, eating, shopping, and playing. We both have fun to the park and rest for a while.

"That was really fun boo."

"I really have more fun baby."

"I didn't know that your really good at basketball"

"Well, when i was alone at the gym at my previous school in highschool, i saw a ball and throwing it at the ring, then that's the time i started playing basketball secretly."

"A nerdy spy"

"Stop that amber..!!" we both laugh.

"So, what's you ideal type of woman?!"

"I like woman who are intelligent unlike you."

"HEY!!"

" Woman who are smart, good influence, not really that rich, hardworking, and not really shy."

"what?!"

"You, your not smart enough, rich, a little bit of hardworking but not really, not shy because your face is more rough than a leather."

"You mouse!!!"

"hehehhehehe.."

"You'll pay on what you just said.!"

"sorry, ok! So what's your ideal type of guy?"

"huh?!"

"What do you like on man?"

"I like man who are smart, man who are caring, hardworking, doesn't care about money, loving you always, understandable, and humble."

"Wait, are you that serious?! I think you had a inspiration."

"Inpira what?!"

"Who's the guy? tell me?!"

"what guy?!"

"The guy, just tell me who are you inlove with?!"

Amber was silent for almost 1 minute and she still doesn't want to tell me.

"who?!"

"uhm,, uhmm.."

"oh c'mon amber! tell me, who's te guy?!"

"you wanna know who's the guy?"

"yes! who is it?"

"the guy"

"who?"

"the guy is"

"who's the guy?"

"is... the guy is..."

"who is it?!?!?!"

"the guy is you!!"

"who's the...... huh?"

"The guy that i'm inlove with is you Key!!"

"me?!  you gotta be joking around aren't you?"

"I'm not joking! I love you key!!"

"Amber.."

"I know, you don't like. It's okay. I can wait."

"Amber."

"It's ok."

Amber likes me. She likes me. FINALLY!!!!!!!!! after 1 year she finally likes me. Thank you LORD!!!

"well, amber it's not what i meant"

"huh?"

"if you only know. I also like you"

"really?"

"yes, i like you as a bestfriend."

"friend? only friend?"

"amber, i can't be with you. i mean, look at you. Your rich and im just from a garbage."

"I don't care!! if it happens that eveything will be gone at me as long it is not you key!! I love you till my last life"

"amber, i'm sorry, i can't"

"I love you key, please no."

"i'm really sorry. There will still be more than me. A guy that can give everything you need. And it's not me."

"Key no!!" She lead tears..

"I'm sorry amber, im really sorry."

"KEY!!!"

I walk away leaving her crying. Why did i do that? why did i say that to her? Why!! GOSH!! you so stupid key!! I didn't know that you are so stupid when it comes to love. I love amber but why did i say that?"

End of POV

Amber's POV:

friend? why just friend? why does key doesn't like me? what's wrong with me? jsut because i wear boy stuffs, or it's just because that im rich. I don't care about money. I care about loving key. I won't stop untill i'll be with him. I love you key. I love you but not as a friend.


to be continued again.