Realization

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

It's been 2 months since amber came to lived at key's house.
 

 

 

The guy almost amber's POV:

 


That guy. I won't forgive him on what he did to me. I will find him and kill him then i can get that handsome woman again. I called my gangsters and follow me to find his house. After 2 days we finally found it.

"Hey you boy! get out in there or else your dead!!" I shouted at his house.

"Excuse me sir, can i help you?" An old guy came out.

"Boys.."

My boys took him and punched him and took him through the van. The guy who puched me got out with the handsome lady with him. I grabbed the lady but the old guy came out and pushed me.

"Key, amber Run now!!! leave me here, save yourself!!!!" the old guy shouted.

"Dad no!!!! I won't leave you!!!"

"GO and find your true parents key!!!"

"What?! what do you mean?"

"I'm not your father. Amber, your parents are key's real parents. Sorry key for no telling you the truth for 23 years."

"Dad!!!!" Key cried.

"Stop with this drama and kill that old man."

*Gun Shot*

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Now, give me your lady or i will kill you both."

"NO!!! stay away from her."

"Just give it to me now."

They both rean away.

"Follow them you fools!!"

We follow them through the town, through the park, through the village till we didn't see them again. those s!!! AHHHH!!!


~End of Pov~



to be continued....