New Good Friend

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

Key's POV:

Hi, my name is Kim Ki Bum, or my friends calls me Key. Well i don't really have a lot of friends but since i started to like physics and micro-biology, i have a good smart new friends that i met in a competition. I just graduated at 3rd year of collage and preparing for the near opening for the 4th year. I am like the breadwinner in our home, yeah. Were only two at home, me and dad. My hobby is to eat healthy foods and study advance books. I wanna be a scientist or a chemist someday to save nature and explore more about our new culture in our planet. Well, to say i'm not really that famous even i'm the smartest kid in our class. 1 day before school is coming, i better get ready.

(In the morning, the day of school. . .)

"Ahh, welcome world. Ok, get ready your key for the bullies to catch your lunch again." I said to myself.

I take my bath as i do everyday, breakfast, prepare, and wait for a bus to go to school. It take 3 minutes at that bus. I got out at my home at 6:30am and arrive at school at 6:33:15 am. Short time right? because my house is just a little far but the road is busy so i can't walk. I get in the school and i was outside staring at building, then someone bumped at so hard.



"Hey, watch it smartypants!! hahaha!!" Minho the bully said and laugh at me with his friends.

"What a nerd!! did i hurt you Key?!" He teased me so badly like it's the end of my world.

"Minho stop that!! let's go" Krystal, his girlfriend, the daughter of our principal said him.

"I'm really sorry key, he didn't mean it." krystal said and holds my arms.

"what the hell are you doing to him krystal, leave that nerd alone." He shouted.

"That's it!! of you don't change your attitude, were done!!! I hate you!!" krystal walked away.

"Hey!! krys!! ice baby hey!!!.... now see what you did punk!!!" He was choking me.

"Hey stop that you !!" A guy shouted at minho.

"What do you care? who the hell are you?" minho exclaimed.

"If you lay another of your single finger at him, i swear to god i will rip your ing head off!!" He shouted.

"Fine, Dorky?!" He said and walk away.

He helped me to get up and carry my books that i fell.

"Are you ok? did that hurt you?" He said.

"I'm fine, thank you sir."

"sir?! hahaha?! who are you calling sir??" He laugh.

"huh, what do you mean? your a"

"i'm not a guy nor a gay, im a girl. My name is Amber Liu, call me Amber."

"Amber?! you?! girl?! Impossible! are you sure your a"

"Want some clear evidence? I can show you, lets go to the male's comfort room."

"NO!! that's okay. Your a girl. Nice to meet you, amber. By the way my name is"

"Kim Ki Bum! The smartest, nerdiest, and girliest student in section A1! am I right?"

"Oh, well, yeah.... I'm really ashamed of myself!"

"Don't say that key, by the way, can you tour me inside of this school?"

"Your new? ok, lets go!!"

I let get in the school with him i mean her, amber my new, new friend. I tour her inside, told her the past of the school, the owner, the teachers, rooms, laboraties, playground, and the gym. He was, i mean She was just smilling at me, looking around, saying "ahhh, ok" everytime i told her something. When the ring bells, we both go to the section checking were there's a lot of student wanna know what section they'll be in. Me and Amber got the same room so that means me and amber are not just friends, also classmates. So lovely this is.

"Ok!! everybody can go to their respective room in 1 minute!"

Everybody was huridly running towards their room so as me and amber. She was just laughing. When we got inside, i see no vacant seats. But then there's one infront on the left. Me and Amber took the seat and became seatmates. The teacher got inside, introduce herself to us and call us one by one to introduce ourselves. As it got to i was the next one.

"Hi mrs. Hae, new fellow classfriends and friends, My name is Kim"

"We know you nerd kid, can you aproxximately please sit down, hahaha!!" A girl laughed.

"Just at me boy"The teacher said.

"I'm Kim Ki Bum or call me Key. I'm 22 years old and I like Biology and Chemistry."

"Nice to meet you Key."

I sat down beside amber and nodded my head towards my feet.

"Key, be strong. Stay up ok?" Amber said while she holds my hands tightly.

"Ok, next?" the teacher said and pointing at amber.

Amber got up and introduce herself.

"I'm amber, 21, born in 19 of September and i only like sports."

"Your a gay?!" Minho said at her.

"Shut up !!"

"Ohhhhh" everybody response.

"This guy, i mean this girl has really serious junk at her trunk."

"Can i sit down now maam? I'm done"

"Ok, ms. liu."

Amber got down madly with mix angry expression at her face.

"Amber, woah!! calm down. Well get through this." I said as i also grabbed her hands and hold it tightly."

We both take our lunch and got in the room for 4 hours. Class dissmissed and everybody was leaving. I was already on my way through outside the school but amber followed me and said.

"Going home?"

"Yes, I will just ride on a bus."

"bus? I can lead you to your home."

"No thanks. My home is just near."

"near but looking for a bus! Key im your friend. You can go with me."

"but, but."

"No but but, or else i'll spank your if your don't follow me key?"

"Ok, Sir!" I laughed.

I got in at amber's car, whoa the car is so beatiful. She must be rich. We talked a lot, about my life, her life, our funny moments, then suddenly it reaches through my parents.

"Where's your parents then?"

"Well, i don't them. I haven't meet them yet. They leave me and abandonde me with a tobacco exporter. I hate them but I still wanna find them and meet them and ask them why did they leave me."

"Key, i will help for sure on your problem."

"really?"

"yeap!!"

End of POV.

Amber's POV:

Key hugged me tighlty and repeating his thank you at me. When we arrived at his house, I only saw a little simple house. Key and his 2nd father must not be that rich. Key is free at the school because his a scholar except for me, so dumb at school.

"Bye bye amber!! thank you very much for everything this day!!"

"No worries Key!!! from now on call me baby!!"

"what baby?!"

"yeap!! i'll call you my boo!!! by BOO!!!

"ok, bye baby!!"

We both wave our hands as soon as i was already far. He's such a good friend and a bit of a cute. His parents was a big s to leave their intelligent son alone.


to be continued......

Another chapter to be redone guys... SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!