After me, Him already? Who are you?

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

Key run away and got home. He found his dad, onew with a lot of wounds around his body.

 

"Dad?!!!" Key cried.

 

Onew took his last breathe with a smile and close his eyes gently and leaved key alone in the world. Key cried and cried until he shouted loudly. He continues his tears from falling then suddenly a group of police arrived. The day of burying the body, amber showed up.

 

"Why are you here?" key said.

"I'm here for condolence key."

"Yeah, condolence. Shut up!"

"key? please forgive me!"

"Guard! I told you not to let any strangers come in at my dads funeral!" Key called the guards and pulled amber away. Key did felt a little hurt about what his doing. henry came.

 

"LET HER GO!!" henry pushed the guards away and grabbed amber to his car and take her home. Key felt angry and more anger inside him.

 

Meanwhile, on henry's car.

 

"What did he do to you? henry asked.

"Nothing henry. Thank you."

"Maybe, it's already time." Henry grabbed amber's hands.

"Time?"

"Time to move on, amber. I'm always here."

"But, henry.."

"No! I love you, amber. I love you more than he loves you."

"henry."

 

Henry stops the car and gave amber a kiss.

 

2 years after the incident. Key continued to be a scientist and suddenly he became successfull. He had two laboratories by presenting his famous inventions in the world. While amber and henry, married in new york. They both plan for a vacation back in seoul and after 2 weeks, they both arrived in seoul.

 

"let's go to school." henry told amber.

"School?"

"Uhem.. let's go." henry, and amber got to their old school again.

 

"Dr. Kim!! We had a new specimen found in Daeja Kyunhae HIGH!" a scientist said.

"Ok! let's go!"

 

Key got his school and didn't knew that amber was there too. Henry and amber had a conversation about the both of them. Key found a sacred rock at the back of their school. Key felt peeing so he find the restroom. After 1 minute key heard a voice from the top floor. Key got up and saw amber laughing.

 

"You?!"

"key?" amber said.

 

Key looked at her hand. A ring.

 

"So, married, i guess?" key said.

"key.." amber tried to speak.

"Yes, and we have a son."

"A, son?"

"Yes key. A son."

"ok," key hurt his heart again, and again. He looked back and walk away slowly. Amber followed him and grabbed his arms.

 

"KEY! WAIT!" amber shouted.

"What the hell amber?" key cried.

"key, let me expl"

"After me!.. Who, him? *laughed* What's this amber."

"Key! let me explain!"

"no!"

"amber let's go!" Henry grabbed amber's left arms. Amber pulled it back!

"Key! I"

"You.    Who are you?" key cried.

"Key?"

"Your not the amber that i know off. Who the hell are you?"

"key wait."

"No, get away from me." Key run away crying for the second time.

Amber shred tears and henry grabbed her home.

 

 

 

Days before the Incident: 5

 

 

 

to be continued. Dont know what next yet. Thanks for reading.