Take Me

Even Death won't do us part, I will always love you.

Amber's POV:

After that night,  i can't get it out on my mind thinking what will key will say about me. Maybe he thinks that i'm not a good person, man i'm so harsh. I don't know to do anymore.
Maybe i just need to calm down and think what to say to him when we meet again. It's been 1 week i didn't saw key at work nor at the park that he's always been. Key and his father moved place to another. My parents got back to america and leave me to my aunt. My uncle is rude, and my aunt is so bad. Everday i go home, she always shouted at me for dinner. She must be the one to cook dinner not me.

"Amber!!!!" my aunt shouted from the dining area.

"Coming!!!" I screamed.

"Where's our dinner?"

"I'm sorry aunt dina, i won't do it again i swear."

"You little , if your mom hasn't leave you here in my house, i will be able to go to america with your father, my brother. You understand that?" She pulled my short hair.

"Yes, aun.. aunt. stop, it hurts." I shred tears.

"Diana, stop that. Your hurting my baby." Uncle Hae said.

"And you!! stop going with other girls, your already old." Aunt said and pushed me.

"You didn't cook dinner for the 4th time, Now get lost!!! Get your things and get lost!!!"She screamed at my face.

I got up my room, packed all my things and got out of the house. I don't know where to go, if i just only know where key lives, i can go and ask for help at him, but maybe he will just say 'sorry you can't stay here anymore' at me. Nevermind.
I was walking for 2 hours and it's already pitch black at night. When i was walking on a dark street a guy pulled me and drag me to the wall.

"Hey babe, where are you going? are you going to heaven?"

"Who the are you?"

"Whoa ho ho, be careful with your pitty mouth girl, i can bring you to hell."

"Get off me!!" I shouted.

He pushed hard to the wall to make me hurt and not to move. He ripped my jacket and pulled my belt. I was continuing shouting for help but no one seems to here me. When he was about to my neck a guy pulled him and punch him right towards his face. They guy was about to punch him but the other guy kick his legs and pulled him up and told him

"Don't mess up with amber, or else your ugly face will be more ugly!!" He shouted at him.

The guy ran away with scare at his face then the guy grabbed my painful arms and said.

"Are you ok amber? What did that freaking guy did to you?"

"Thanks for saving me. Who are you?"

He moved closer as his face shown in the street light and i saw. It was key.

"key.... your not mad at me?"

"well, at first but not now. What are you doing here outside, it's already evening you should go home."

"My aunt let me out for not cooking dinner for them both."

"Just for that?! That woman will pay for what he did to you!!"

"No!! it's okay. but can i ask for a favor? cause i've looking for you."

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you take me with you? Since you and your father only lives together, can we be three at your home?"

"Amber, I can't"

"It's okay, I know you won't take me. That's okay with me. I can't take care of myself"

"NO!! what i mean is, I can't leave you out here. Of course i will let you. Your my buddy"

"Thanks key. Thank you"
 

 

End of Pov
___________________________

 



Key's POV:

I carried her and bring her to my home. When we reached my house, i found amber sleeping at my back. She must be very tired. I brought her to my room and take her jacket off. I cooked hot sundae for her to eat. I woke her up and lend her the sundae. She must be very hungry. After she eats the sundae, my dad came in and talk to her.

"So, amber. Where are your parent?" Dad asked.

"They're in states."

"America? what are their names if you don't mind."

"My dad's name is Khun Liu, and my mom's name is Victoria Song Liu."

"Wait, Victoria liu?"

"Yes, uhm.. You know my mom?"

"huh?"


~Flashback~


"I'm sorry my son, but we need to let you go for your sake." Victoria said while carrying her son.

"Let's go now vic, or else dad will kill our son."Khun said hurridly.

She lend me their son, And said.

"Please, take care of our son onew. Please, i beg you, don't let him show to my father."

"Don't worry i will take a good care to him. I promise."

"Vic, let's go!!!" Khun shouted.

They left me their son. Victoria and her husband got away to save their son from khuns father who is really mad at vic. Why didn't vic just loved me instead of leaving me alone. Poor son. Your so lucky that they haven't left you just at a corner. I promise that i will loved as my real son.

 

~End of flashback~


"Dad?, dad!!" Key screamed.

"huh?, what? oh."

"What's wrong mr. bum."

"Nothing, I just... . I just remember something from the past."

"What was it dad?"

"Nothing key. Nothing. So where did you say you where from?"

"I'm from L.A."

"Oh, okay. Your a good girl and take care for the rest of the year that you want to spent your life with us. I need to sleep. Bye you two" Dad leave the room and got to his room and began to sleep.

"What's wrong with your dad?"

"I don't know to him."

"Uh, key?"

"hmm?"

"Thank you for taking me with you and thank you for forgiving me."

"Not a problem amber. Your my best's friend that i ever had"

"Friend?"

"yup!'

"key.."

She got near me and kiss me gently right through my lips and she began to hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes and feel her sweetness and love that she's giving me. She stop our kiss and said

"I love you more than a friend"

"Well amber, to be honest, I do love you too, more than you loved me."

"Is that so, why didn't say this to me before?"

"Because i'm worried!"

"What for?"

"I can't give you anything you wanted."

"It's okay! I don't care about those. I only care is to love you."

"Really?"

"uhuh!"

"Oh, amber. I love you, sarang eh, I love you, sarangimnida, I love you!!!!!!"

I kissed her and hugged her tightly

"I promise you that from now on, you will be with me forever till my last life."

"I love you key"

"I love you more."

We both hug and sleep together.

End of Pov

__________________________





 

To be continued