Chapter 6

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Jennie's walking towards Jisoo's condo. Earlier in the hospital, Jisoo gave her the password to her condo. She offered to do household daily from now on, she didn't want to take advantage of her kindness so she wanted to return the favor, even though Jisoo declined, she insisted inorder for her to at least pay her debt for now until she can saved enough.

Opening the door, she get inside and look around. The last time she was here, she didn't have the time to look because of her embarrassment. But now, she can explore it freely. She walk around the apartment, scrutinizing every corner, amazed at how beautiful, neat and clean it was. She noticed a lone picture frame in a desk with Lisa and Jisoo on it, it was taken in their teenage days, Lisa's arms was wrapped around Jisoo's waist, both smiling widely. Jennie smiled 'they look cute' she thought. Her eyes trained at Jisoo wondering why she stop smiling. She sighed.


'Lets see, where do i begin?' She looked around, then realize that there's really nothing to clean. She pouted and sat on the sofa wondering what to do.

An idea struck her. "I'll just cook her a dinner... Right, thats it!" She immediately sat up and went to the kitchen. When she opened the fridge, she was awed, there's so many food but most of it are chicken. "I didn't know she liked chicken that much." She chuckled. She grabbed a portion of chicken and began cooking.

When she was done, she sat down on the sofa and wait for Jisoo to come home. While waiting she feels her eyes drooping and falls asleep.

Few hours later, the front door opened and came Jisoo. She was hungry and directly went to the kitchen to cook some ramyeon. She noticed the food on table was prepared. She immediately ate it up and finished it quickly.

On her way to her room she saw Jennie sleeping on the sofa. She walk towards in front of her and crouch down. She observed Jennie sleeping, her hands moved and tucked Jennie's hair that was blocking her face before slightly tracing her face, she stared at her luscious lips and unconciously her lips. She shook her head, 'what are you thinking Jisoo?' She carefully lifted Jennie and went to her room.

She laid Jennie in her bed gently to not wake her up, she decided to sleep on the sofa tonight, but before she leave, Jennie cling onto her arms tightly. "D-don't leave me" she thought Jennie was awake, but she's not. She's probably having a nightmare. She laid beside her, took out her phone and texted Lisa.

'Yah! Limario, tell Chaeyoung that Jennie was sleeping here and to not worry.'

She immediately got a reply.

'WHAT THE ?! Y-you're sleeping with Jennie? What did you do to her? D-did you blackmailed her?'

Jisoo rolled her eyes, she wanted to reply but decided to ignore it, since she's already tired and sleepy, plus Jennie is clinging to her she put her phone on her desk and turned off the lamp before sleeping.

-


The sunlight crept into curtains and hit Jennie's face. She groaned and hugged her pillow. She smiled, 'hmm... This pillow is so comfortable, it breathes and smells good too... -wait, do pillow breathes?' She frowned. Her hands felt something soft, she squeezed it, it moans. now she's widely awake but her eyes still close. 'pillows don't moan right?' 

She slowly opened her eyes and look up, she saw Jisoo staring at her, then look at her hands which was placed in Jisoo's chest. Her eyes widen. She look at Jisoo again, smirked on her face.

"So... How does it feel?" Jisoo spoke.

"Kyaaahh!!!" She immediately back away and fell down on the bed.

Jisoo laughed and rushed into her. "Are you alright?"

"I-im alright." Jennie said. Her cheeks bright red. She mentally facepalm her face. 'Why do I always embarassed myself in front of her?'

"Come on, let's eat."

-

Jisoo cook some pancakes, fried eggs and sausage. She placed it on the table and wait for Jennie.

Jennie timidly walks to the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter