Chapter 1

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Jennie-ah wake up. It's 7:30 already we're going to be late" I heard Chaeyoung yelled outside my room. I groaned. "5 more minutes." I sleepily said. 

Chaeyoung entered my room and jump at my bed. I groaned. "Chaeyoung-ah" "No, Jennie, i've had enough of your 5 minutes. If i let you again it'll turn into an hour, and we can't be late." I pouted. "C'mon don't be a lazy ." She continued.

I groaned again. "Okay, okay. I'm up, i'm up, geez. And stop jumping on my bed i'm getting dizzy" She giggled. "Just making sure you're really up, now, go!" And she finally leave me alone.

'I hate morning classes'. I unwillingly sat up, Head towards the bathroom and take a bath, brush my teeth and so on.

When everything is set i walked out of my room and Chaeng is already waiting for me. "Finally, took you so long." Chaeyoung said. "Good thing our school is nearby or else we're really gonna be late"

"Sorry" I pouted.

She chuckled "Well let's go, we don't want to be late."

-

We arrived at school in time before the gate closed. Me and Chaeyoung have the same classes so we both head to our classroom. We sat in the middle of the classroom.

"How's your mom Jennie-ah?" I sighed. "Still the same, i plan to visit her this weekend" She side hugged me. "She'll get through this, She'll get better, just stay strong" She smiled sadly.

"I know, my mom is a fighter. We'll get through this." I smiled. "I won't give up on her."

"You know i'm always here for you right?" I nodded.

I'm lucky to have Chaeyoung as a friend. She's like a sister to me, she always comfort me whenever i had a bad day, always there whenever i need her, makes me laugh when i'm sad. She's precious to me just like my parents.

-

Few minutes later the teacher arrived. "Ok, class let's start our lesson"

I sigh. 'This is the start of another boring lecture'

While we were in the middle of the class someone open the door. Everyone look including the teacher who stop his lesson and ready to scold whoever interrupted him. When the person walk in everyone stays silent. The teacher who's ready to scold earlier now gulped and sweating, he might even peed in his pants. She look at the teacher and walk to her chair at the back near the windows as if nothing happens.

"Ahem" The teacher cleared his throat, wiping his sweat off. The class immediately look at the teacher. "Let's continue"

'There she is, the badass Kim Jisoo' I thought. Everyday is like this.

I honestly know very little of her. Well she's beautiful and have an innocent look of course but that's given. I don't know why many are scared of her, we're just about the same height and skinny, I heard some of the rumors that she's a bully, and she beat up people for no reason, she's filthy rich too. I don't know how rich though, some students says she's a witch or even a mafia that disguise as an innocent looking girl. So nobody dares talk to her even a teacher. I didn't even see her smile, She has that i-don't-care-face and cold aura around her that screams 'don't bother me or else you'll die'. But that doesn't stop some students to admire her. She even have a fanclub although they can't talk to her because they're scared. They can only admire her from afar.

While im thinking about that i unconciously look at her and 'holy mother of jisoo's' she suddenly look at me. I was shocked i immediately broke the contact and stare at the front scared, and at the same time my cheeks heating u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter