Chapter 3

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jennie woke up, her eyes slightly open. She look around the unfamiliar room. Her eyes widen and she immediately sat up.

'Where the heck am i?' She thought. 'I don't remember anything.'

She gasped and look underneath the covers. Her clothes still on, she sighed in relief.

"You're awake." A voice suddenly said. She was startled, she turned her head and for the second time her eyes widen.

"KIM JISOO?!!" She exclaimed. "W-What are you d-doing here? W-where am i?"

"Relax.. You're in my condo, you almost collapse near the park." She said.

'Ohh... Right, i felt dizzy at that time.' She sighed. 'I didn't know that she was the one that caught me, i was lucky that i didn't end up with some ert.'

She continued to stare at Jisoo and that's when she notice that Jisoo is only in her towel, her wet hair still dripping.

She look away, blushing. 'My god! H-her skin is so white, it looks so soft, and t-that body' she bit her lower lip.

"You're face is red, are you sick?" Jisoo walked towards her and put her hand on her forehead.

Jennie blushed even more, her face is like a tomato. She immediately broke the contact. "I-i'm fine... Really" Jisoo nodded.

"Wait here, let me get dressed and i'll drive you to your dorm." Jisoo said. Breaking her erted thoughts.

Embarassed, she covers her face with her hands.

-


"Uhmm. Jisoo?" She look at Jisoo driving. "Thank you... for saving me that night. I'm sorry i didn't get to say it that night." She said. Jisoo stayed silent.

"Forget about it, i was just in the area and happen to see you." Jisoo said still not looking at Jennie.

"But still i'm glad you're there. I don't know what will become of me if you didn't save me." She said and look at Jisoo smiling.

The rest of the ride was silent.

-

 

"Jennie-ah, guess what? I have some good news for you." Chaeyoung said smiling. It was already breaktime and they're in the cafeteria.

Jennie raise her eyebrows, curious. "What is it?" While taking out her foods that she cooked earlier.

"I know where Kim Jisoo hang out during break." She said. Jennie stop what she was doing. She look at Chaeyoung.

"How did you know it?" She replied. Interested.

"Well i saw her going up on the rooftop just now." 

Jennie stand up, packing the foods that she take out just now.

"What are you doing? You're not eating with me?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Just eat without me, i have to go. Bye!" She said, hurriedly exit the cafeteria.

-

 

Jennie looks around the hallway, making sure that no one saw her before she quietly made her way upstairs. Once she's at the roof, she took a deep breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter