Chapter 2

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey" A soft deep voice said. 

 

 


'Thank god whoever you are' Jennie silently thanks. 'I'm saved'

They look at where the voice coming.

Jennie's eyes widen 'why is she here?' She thought.

"Let her go." The girl said. "She said no already." Her eyes staring daggers at the maniacs. If looks could kill they're already dead. She walk calmly to where they are.

The two guys were delighted to see another girl appear. "This must be really our lucky night." Said the piercing guy.

'What is she doing?' Jennie wanted to tell her to run. But she can't, the guy holding her might do something to her.

"Hey, get that girl, this one is mine.' Said the piercing guy and looks at Jennie smiling creepily at her. Jennie looked away scared.

"And what if we don't want to? Huh?" Said the tattooed guy who walks arrogantly to the girl. "What're you gonna do? Why don't you just join us so we can all be happy?" He smirked.

"This is why i hate disgusting people like you." The girl bellowed.

The tattooed guy laughed loudly. "Man, i like this girl already. She's feisty, just the way i want it" He walks to the girl while his lips, preparing to pounce on her, but, before he could do that he found himself on the floor, holding his left head.

He groaned. "Ughh.. W-what the hell happened?!" He looks at the girl, who now walks her way towards Jennie and his partner.

The guy suddenly let Jennie's arms go. His hands searching for something. When he found it, Jennie's eyes widen. "Come at me , you think i'm scared of you?" He said, while holding his knife. 

He began to smirk and as to why, his partner now stood up. And now running at the girl in full speed.

The girl still walk calmly, staring at the guy with a knife. When the guy at her back was near and ready to pounce again, she swiftly turns around and kick him on the other side of his head. It hit him hard. The guy falls on the ground solidly, probably never gonna woke up until morning.

The other guy saw what happen to his partner, gritted his teeth and suddenly lunge forward knife in his hands, aiming towards her torso. "You ing , i'm gonna ing kill you." He said. The girl looks at him and easily dodges it. it left him open, she immediately kick the knife away in his hands and then do a roundhouse kick to his face. The guy falls down, and knock-out cold.

After she's done, she huff and said. "Hmmfp. Boring" she turns to look at Jennie, eyes softening a little bit. "Are you ok?" She said. 

Jennie was awestruck, she didn't know she was that strong and fast, considering it happens all of that in few seconds. she's staring at her with eyes widen and mouth agape, good thing she have her hands on . so she didn't look stupid in front of her with wide open. She didn't know what to say, so she just nodded. She look at the guys on ground wondering if they're dead.

As if she read her mind. "Don't worry they're not dead, they're just sleeping." She said and turn around and started walking to where she came from. 

Jennie was left standing, she wanted to thank he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter